Chapter 26

*Ethans POV*

"We would like you to move in with us." said my mom. "And we are willing to pay for anything you need to take care of you, like your counseling and medications."

My mom can be such a nice person. But I think she's doing this because 1. she likes Taylor, and 2. I went through some of the same things she did.

*Taylors POV*

I was in complete shock. I didn't know what to say. Paying for my needs? Letting me move in? I mean like counseling and all the meds I need to take are very expensive. Along with adding another person to your household.

"I-I don't know what to say..."

Mrs Dolan came over to my side and held my hand.

"Taylor, I haven't seen Ethan this happy in a while. And as a mom, after what Ethan went through, it makes me very happy. So for my son to be this happy about someone, he must really care about you. So I care, very much about you!"

She stood up, letting go of my hand, and looked over at Ethan, who was smiling with tears running down his face. 

"Oh uh what? Oh sorry." He said, as we laughed at him.

I got up out of my bed (not caring what anyone said), ran over to him, and gave him a big hug.

"I would love to move in with you. I love you, Ethan."

"Eek!" Mrs Dolan screeched. "Yay!!"

I laughed and then motioned for Mrs Dolan to come over. Then we were all in a big huddle of hugs.

A/N
Well, hello again guys. I'm so sorry about not updating recently. school starts in 2 days for me (it's sucks). When school starts, updates will either be really constant, or really rare. it depends on the work and activities I have to do...But anyway...sorry about the ending, I know it's kind of weird. and sorry for the short chapter😁

sooo....I HAVE 3K VIEWS!! Thank you guys so much. Really.

If you liked this chapter, or you like this story, please give it a vote! And if you really like this book, maybe give it a share?

let's try to get it to 3.5k views.
Thank you guys, I love you all!!!