Chapter 13

*Camerons POV*

The doctor told us we could go visit Grayson. When we got there, we told him the whole story. Then he said he just wanted to speak to Taylor...so we left.

*Graysons POV*

I woke up all confused, being told I was fine. My head hurt and soon I was in an ambulance, going to the hospital.

Taylor, Cameron, Ethan, and mom and dad were all here. As I lay in the uncomfortable hospital bed, Cameron told me the story. I wanted to just talk to Taylor, so I asked everyone else to leave.

"What's up?" she asked me.
"Thank you." I said.
"Huh?"
"You basically saved me." I said, laughing. "I mean you called 911, and when I was confused, you told me I would be okay. It honestly made me feel so much better!"
"Oh, no problem. In collage Id like to major in pre-med. Hahah" She said.
"That explains things...feel free to text me whenever!" I said, handing her my number.
"Ok! Well, We better let the rest of them in, there your family!"

Soon we all left back to my house.

*Taylors POV*

After Grayson received his Meds, we all went home. Ethan said "Wait here." and we waited for the rest to leave the car. Then he said "Follow me!" and he took me through his back yard, to a hammock, where he offered me to sit. We both had our legs dangling off, not yet laying down. "I never got to talk to you before." he started. "Ok, I'm just gonna say it."
"Go ahead. It's okay." I reassured him.
"Well, I like y-you."
I just stared him in the eye.

*Ethans POV*

We got home, and I took Taylor to the hammock.
"Well, I like y-you" I said.
Then she just stared and stared. I was so confused. I felt like saying "Hello?" until I was interrupted...