Chapter 20

*FAST FOWARD TO TUESDAY!*

*Ethans POV*

I woke up, and realized it was Tuesday! I had been so distracted with Taylor, that I completely forgot to edit the video!

I rushed downstairs and yelled "Grayson we gotta edit!"

Grayson looked up at me, with the MacBookAir in his hands.

"While you were distracted with Taylor, I worked on it!"

"I'm so sorry Gray."

"Eth it's fine. So should we upload it?"

"Yup!" I said, as I took a selfie and
posted on snapchat. 'New vid is up!' Then I texted Taylor.

Me: Hey babe

Taylor: hey! happy dolan twin tuesday!😉

Me: Hahah thanks! New vid is up!

Taylor: what, do you think i live under a rock?

Me: Mmm maybe....

Taylor: love you, stop bye at like 1:00 later today?

Me: Yeah!

I decided to watch the YouTube video, since I didn't even get to see what it looked like.

People were commenting, "who's that girl!" I was so confused until I saw it. Taylor got in the background of the video for a fraction of the video, and of course people saw it!

"Oh! That is my new girlfriend, Taylor❤️" I commented.

It was 11:46, so I decided to text Taylor and then hop in the shower.

Me: Hey

No Answer.

So I got in the shower and hoped she would answer.

When I came out, I put on my grey hoodie, and black pants. I spritzed some cologne and checked my phone.

Still no answer.

Me: See you in an hour!

After waiting 20 more minutes, with still no answer, I knew something was up.

Me: Hey is everything okay? Did I do something wrong?

Clearly she was not okay. I grabbed my phone, wallet, and rushed out the door, running to her house.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

No answer.

"Taylor?" I called, banging on the front door,"Are you okay? Please come out and talk to me!"

I noticed that the car that usually sits in there driveway, wasn't there. Her mom probably went to work.

She wasn't okay, I checked the door to see if it was unlocked, and sure enough it was.

I ran up to where her room was, calling her name. When I got to her room, I noticed the door wasn't shut, but I was open by a crack.

I knocked on the door, and when I heard loud wails, I pushed inside.

"NO!" I screamed. "TAYLOR NO! STOP!" I yelled even louder as I quickly dialed 911, my hands shaking like crazy.

A/N
hey so this chapter ends with a cliff hanger!! Don't worry! I'm updating the next chapter soon!