Chapter 7

*Taylors POV*

"Taylor! Taylor!"
l didn't feel like answering, so I just sat there, and put my head in my knees. I didn't want Ethan to see me like this. He came up to me and sat next to me. And when he heard my sniffles, and saw that I was hiding in my knees he said "Taylor, Is everything okay? This isn't like you. What's wrong?" and then he put his hand on my back, causing me to jump a little.
I jumped up and nearly screamed, "No everything is not okay! Your friends are all b*itches! Look!" I said, gesturing to my dress. Ethans face got all sad. "Taylor, Please just come inside. I can help you."

*Ethans POV*

I was shouting her name, but she had her head buried in knees, letting me know she wasn't okay.

When I asked her what was wrong, she was very mad about what happened. She looked a mess, but still beautiful. Her makeup was a mess, her dress, oh my gosh, It was stained with a juice. I offered her help. And she accepted it. So, I took her through the back way of the house, where no one could see her. I texted Cameron:

Me: Hey my friend, she really needs your help.
Cameron: ok! bring her to my room.
Me: Alright. Take her to the basement when your done. Thanks Cam!
Cameron: k. np eth.

"Follow me." I told her. "Here. My older sister Cameron, is gonna help you."
"Thank you Ethan." she said, with a slight smile.

*Taylors POV*

I allowed Ethan to help me. I was very grateful when he took me into his house the back way. Then he lead me upstairs into his older sister, Cameron's room.

"Aww baby what happened?" and so I told her everything. "Ok well let's get you cleaned up."

She took me into her closet and let me pick out what I wanted to change into. She gave me some makeup wipes, and told me I could shower. So I did. I gave her my dress, which she used SHOUT on, and put in the wash. When I got out of the shower, I felt so much better.

I put on the PINK sweatpants and the cute little tee I picked. She had left a hair drier out, for me to use. I quickly dried my hair and threw it up into a bun. When I came out of the bathroom, she had my dress.

"This is very pretty! I'm glad we got the juice out before it stained!"
"Cameron-"
"You can call me Cam." she interrupted.
"Cam, thank you so so much. It means a lot!"
"Aw girly no prob! Here is my number. feel free to text or call when ever you need to!" she handed me my dress and the rest of my clothes in a bag and said, "Oh and keep the clothes!"
"N-"
"Really, keep them. Oh! Ethan says to go to the basement!" and she lead me to the basement.