Chapter 1 :

September 22/2018

Xandra Pov.

Walking through the club that I work at I bumped into this fine ass 5'5 women on my way to the rest room looking at her properly she was beautiful smooth skin, long hair and eyes were perfect knocking me out of my trance I remembered I had to use the restroom saying my sorry and rushing to the nearest stall as soon as I walked through the doors.

Leaving the restroom I washed my hands and Twerkulator by city girls blasting in the background I moved through the crowd and onto the dance floor seeing the same women I bumped into twerking to the song loving the sight I got behind her letting her dance on me not a good 5 minutes someone was pulling her up asking what she was doing. 

Looking up I saw a man about 5'9 staring down he scanned over my body then walked away with her so I went back up to the stage and continued to do my job about 15 minutes had passed and it was time for me to go home getting my bodyguard to pick up the money on the stage I walked in the back , got my bag out of my locker and changed.

"Aaliyah I'm leaving now ima see all y'all tomorrow tho we got a big gig"

"Bye Xandra" They all said in union

Walking out and away from the club my bodyguard took the duffel bag full of money to my car hoped in his and drove infront of me ,
considering that we drove fast I was home in less than 10 minutes.

I went straight inside and hoped in the shower filling my loofah with my bath and body works shower gel and started lathering my body doing all my other hygiene stuff including my face routine I dried off my body , dressed and went straight to cleaning the money in the duffel bag washing all the money and drying it.

I counted off the money too $10,000 and tonight wasn't even as busy as tomorrow is about to be,  hopping up off the pink carpeted floor I put all the money in my safe and went too bed making a mental note that I have too go to the mall.

Next Day.

I woke up at 9:00 am and headed down stairs hearing something in my front yard I took up my gun but headed In the direction of my cameras checking them i saw my little sister walking to the front door and opening it

"Girl I would've just shot yo dumb ass why you int call?." I said hella annoyed she int even call first

"Cause momma having her attitude and I want you to drop me off at my boyfriends house today."

Getting irritated I told her to come inside and asked if momma knew she was going by her boyfriend after she told me yes I got ready after doing my hygiene and made breakfast both me and Xena posted a few quick pictures on ig then we left.

@Xandra_exclusive 

Swipe