Chapter 3: (ss)

Continue of chapter 2...

Xandra pov:

Leaving the house me Xena walk out to my car hopping in she asked if we could pick up her bestfriend so I said ima pick up Aaliyah one time the club was closed for a week so they could fix the broken windows and get better security while driving me and Xena talked about a lot of stuff including what she gone do for her 18th birthday.

She gave me a whole list of stuff she wanna do and I told her ima pay for it pulling Into's Xena's bestfriend Ulyana's momma house Xena called out Ulyana and we waited about 2 minutes before she walked out she said hi to both of us and hopped in the back Xena wanted to talk to her so she got in the back as well speeding off to Aaliyah's house I made it their in no time and she was outside waiting for me.

She got in the front seat telling the others hi after literally screaming I miss you bitch to me

I reversed out the spot and started to drive Aaliyah connected her phone to Bluetooth and started playing Girls in the Hood by Magan Thee Stallion all 4 of us started to get hype while Aaliyah recorded on my phone

Fuck being good, I'm a bad bitch {Ah}
I'm sick of mf's tryna tell me how to live
Whack hoes hate under my pictures on the gram {Ugh}
Bitch , you better hope I never run across your man ,uh.

Xena got up In her seat tweaking too the song while her bestfriend recorded.

"Girl sit tf down the police finna pull me over damn"

Laughing we all cooled down and I pulled into the mall first things first shopping.

We all walked into bath and body works first getting a few perfumes and creams me and Aaliyah walked into pink while Xena and Ulyana walked into rue 21 looking around.

Me and Aaliyah started looking at lingerie I picked up a pink set with a fur coat while Aaliyah picked up a red set but hers didn't have a coat paying for the things we walked into rue 21 looking for Xena and Ulyana not spotting them we walked into footlocker and looked at some sneakers.

"Hey welcome to footlocker do you need any help?"

A slim figure came into sight and asked .

Yeah can I get this shoe in a size 8.5? I asked holding a pair of Air Jordan 1 Retro High's.

He took them and walked away as I continued to look I saw a bunch of people surrounding one person but what looks like body guards trying to hold them off.

"OMG ITS KING VON" one of the young ladies screamed drawing more attention to him.

I quickly took the shoes and paid heading out the store before I was on shade room again.

We saw Xena and Ulyana in the foot court heading in that direction we stopped In chick-fil-a's line and ordered.

Wanting to get out of the mall I told them that we can eat in my car cause we got nail appointments to get too work, we all left and I drove to the nail salon cause this was also apart of the plan for today.

We all walked in and sat down waiting for our turn I got a full pink set with pink gems and a pink heart.

Xena got a short white full set with gems , Ulyana also got a short white set but she got a design done on hers and Aaliyah got a pink set but marble and a smile face.

We all walked out of the nail salon happy and with our toes white.

We decided we all wanted to go get nova lashes so we book the fastest appointment we could get and went their after we all finished we were hungry again so I went through the drive through.

They all said they wanted to sleep by me so Ulyana called her mother and asked she said yes so we just passed by her for some clothes.

We all took a bath and set up for a movie after turning it on we all laid next to each other and feel asleep.

On the other side of town

Omniscient

"Why you mad at me?" He said

Cause you pissing me off bro after hearing these words he she started kissing down her neck.

"Ugh baby stop I'm sorry" moaning she started to regret giving him a attitude

"Nah you can't get pass this now"

Stripping her clothes he inserted a finger into her simulating a come here motion her legs shook under her as he started eating her out spelling his name with his  tongue.

Close to squirting she asked for permission

"Can I squirt baby please" she said with her eyes closed shut

"Squirt and I will destroy you" he  said in a serious voice

She was on the edge but knew not to squirt cumming on his face shaking through her orgasm and riding it out.

This is just the beginning he said getting fully on the bed

To be continued lol.
__________________________________

This my first ever official sex scene

Ima leave y'all here cause why not

Next chapter ima drop it in a few days not a lot tho.

And the next chapter gone be them meeting to talk. 🌚

Vote
Comment

✌🏽.