Epilogue 🫶🏽

5 years later .

Von Dallas and Xandra were now legally married for 5 years and had 2 children.

When they found out they were pregnant they moved into a 2 story house with 6 bedrooms, 6 bathroom a gaming room , a movie theater and a pool in the backyard.

Xandra had a baby girl Amour Bennet - Jones 4 years old about to be 5 , and Dallas had a baby boy King Bennet Jordan also 4 years old about to be 5 their birthday's were September 12th.

Both Xandra and Dallas got pregnant the same time while on their honeymoon .

Xandra opened her own clothing brand and got out of stripping .

Dallas brought her own makeup pallet and also sold lace fronts and wigs.

Von ofc was still doing his music but was now out of the drug game as soon as he found out that both Xandra and Dallas were pregnant he made it his job to get out of the streets.

Xena was now 24 and had her own business and ofc her own house , her and her boyfriend were still together and were planning on getting married.

Xandra and Xena never talked to their mother again because of the whole situation years back.

Ofc 2 years ago their mother tried to get in contact with Xena but only for money .

Aaliyah was still Xandra's bestfriend and was now Amour's God mother while India was king's God mother.

Ulyana was still Xena's bestfriend and she had a baby girl at 20 , Xena is the godmother .

Durk and India had a girl and they named her Willow.

_____________________________
THE END 🤭

Might do a sequel to this i don't know yet but if y'all want i definitely will. 🫶🏽

Thank you for coming all this way with me 🙁 I'm so happy but still sad to say that this book is officially over .!

Thx for the support and i love y'all 😘.

Vote. 🤘🏽