Chapter 7:

Not proof read but i feel like doing 20 sum chapters ion know yet tho....

Y'all 🙁 i logged out of my iCloud and now i can't get back into ts .
________________________________
Third person.

Today Dallas and Xandra were suppose to be going to the beach and Xena and her boyfriend were suppose to be going on a date.

Dallas was excited to see Xandra today and was able too keep it a secret from Von that her and Xandra were going to the beach together she just told him that she was going too the spa today and then she would come back.

Xena on the other hand was anxious to know what her boyfriend was planning for her but she kept her cool he told her to wear something fancy but still comfortable she picked out a green full set and some white sneakers .

Ulyana was just waiting until she left to call an uber and go to the mall for gifts for Xena

Everybody had plans set for today and the day was going good so far.

Time skip 😍.

Xendra was getting ready for the beach so she took a quick shower and started putting on her bathing suit and was really liking it She wore a low-cut bikini, littered with florescent floral designs, and her waist was concealed with a shawl. She carried a purple mini bag, bringing the suit together.

(Making ciciwritess do this description>>>>)

Ofc she wasn't carrying the bag with her she just used it for her pictures, she put on something over it and just as she was about to leave she saw Xena's boyfriend pull up heading back inside she called Xena who came running down the stairs in ex...

Ofc she wasn't carrying the bag with her she just used it for her pictures, she put on something over it and just as she was about to leave she saw Xena's boyfriend pull up heading back inside she called Xena who came running down the stairs in excitement after saying her goodbye Ulyana came downstairs and told Xandra everything and also asked if she could hide Xena's gifts in her room after agreeing both Xandra and Ulyana left the house.

Dallas on the other hand wore a blue and yellow two piece with a flowered pattern on it.

She put on her clothes over it and got in the car after kissing Von bye what she didn't know is Von also had plans for today just a bit different , Von knew he wasn't going to be home until like 2 am so he wrote a note and left it on the counter

After Dallas arrived at the beach she spotted Xandra she walked over to her.

"Hey I'm glad you could come" Dallas said trying to hide the fact she was extremely happy but her voice was laced with happiness

"Yeah it's nothing really ready too go?." Xandra asked

After Dallas nodded her head both her and Xandra walked over too the bar and ordered some drinks.

After a few hours had passed Xandra checked the time and it was the time that both Ulyana and Xena should be home so she said her goodbye and left.

Xena's Pov from the date

After i got into my boyfriends car he drove for a while then pulled into a empty parking lot.

Man if this mf wanted too kill me he could've just said that.

He turned to me and handed me a blind fold

"Put it on and don't peep or you gone ruin the surprise"

Man we is black we don't be doing this white shit wid blind folds what if be decide to drive of a cliff.

Hesitating i put it on and he started back the car after what felt like forever he stopped the car and turned it off hearing his door open and closing i felt him hold my hand.

"Ok now you gotta listen cause if yo clumsy ass fall i int gone do shit but laugh"

I stood up and he closed the door behind me fully holding my hand we started walking he directed me kinda good i only almost fell like twice but we gone give him the benefit of the doubt.

Coming to a complete stop he told me that i could finally remove the blind fold.

Slowly taking it off and fixing my eyelashes I opened my eyes and tears immediately fell.

"Omg this is so nice" i said making a "🙁" face

"So why you crying ma"

"Cause its hella nice" i said sniffing

He pulled me into a hug and we sat down at the table he had someone bring out the food while we held conversation after eating my wings , chips and sprite ik i really don't wanna eat all fancy but at least he knew, he ate a medium rare steak and drank wine.

After out date we started at the lake for a while then he turned my head to him and he grabbed my neck leaned in and kissed me the kiss started to get very sexual so i pulled back.

I gave him a tight lip smile and he returned one now it was that time too leave he lead the way back to the car the drive back was in comfortable silence.

He dropped me off at the house i gave him a quick peck and walked in seeing the living room light on.

Ulyana was in the living room watching tv she saw me and immediately ran to me questioning me about the date i sat her down and told her every detail including the sexual kiss , she screeched in excitement and I covered my ears minutes later Xandra walked in the room she told us a quick hi and headed in the direction of her bedroom.

I still had too take a shower so Ulyana went back to watching the tv while i went up to my room.

Dallas Pov when she got home

I walked in the room and headed to the kitchen seeing a note on the counter

Hey ma ima be back at about 2 don't worry
about me i'm with durk you can call and ask India if you want , i sent 20,000 to your bank account order some food and online shop if you want Love you
Grandson

She trusted him so she didn't call India making her way to the shower she put on some music took a shower and hopped into bed offering some doordash hoping she doesn't fall asleep by then she laid in her bed and went on fashion nova adding things too her cart.

15 minutes later one of her guards rang her door bell and she got up and walked too the front door he was holding her food she thanked him and went back to her room.

After eating she started to get sleepy so she shut off her apple laptop and laid on her pillow while holding the pillow Von usually sleeps with cause it smells like him.

________________________________

This was 1130 words 🌚

Vote
Comment
All that good stuff and tell me who's pov y'all wanna see