Chapter 19 :

Omniscient

It was now Dallas Birthday and Xandra and Von had something special planned out for her today she woke up to over 1k notifications and she was tagged in alot of post.

Checking her ig scrolling on her feed she came across 3 post .

@Xandra_exclusive

Liked by kingvon and others Xandra_exclusive happy 22nd birthday to my lovely Gf and yes this is a pop out ❤️

Xandra_exclusive happy 22nd birthday to my lovely Gf and yes this is a pop out ❤️. We been together for over 5 months but only made it official 3 months ago i love you with everything in me and i am so happy that i could have you as a person in my life you help complete me . Happy birthday again to this sexy lady i get to call mine . @Dallas_.dior

Comments disabled

@kingvon

Liked by Xandra_exclusive and others Kingvon man i know shade room gone go crazy when they see these two post back to back but Happy birthday to my big ass baby @Dallas_

Kingvon man i know shade room gone go crazy when they see these two post back to back but Happy birthday to my big ass baby @Dallas_.dior you already know what we been on and you know how much love i have for you. Lucky she int from 63rd . All love folks enjoy your day.

Comments disabled

@Shaderoomofficial ✔️

1,200,83 likes

Shaderoomofficial it had been confirmed that #Dallas Dior #Kingvon and #Xandraexclusive are in a relationship. We found this just a few moments ago when @Xandra_exclusive posted a Happy Birthday post to @Dallas_.dior saying "Happy 22nd birthday to my lovely gf" and then @kingvon also posted a happy birthday post to her . The instagram influencer is officially big 22 what are your thoughts on the situation?. #drama #3-way... #tea

View all 1,000,00 comments

@Xandra_exclusive lmfaoo y'all is so damn nosey i posted that like what 20 minutes ago ans y'all already on it 😂.

@kingvon man i know y'all get pay good money the way y'all be hopping on things so fast. But them my babies and if anybody gotta problem they can take it up with they dead granny
↪️ @user23 not the dead granny's LMFAOOOO.
↪️↪️ @Xandra_exclusive it wasn't that fucking funny . 😂

@hattingasshoe i hope he cheat on them both tbh 🤷🏽‍♀️😂.
↪️ @user17 and that's why yo broke ass gotta be in the comments hating 😂 pussy prolly lose .

Dallas presses out of ig after reposting Xandra's and Von's post and made her way to the bathroom brushing her teeth and doing her face routine.

She walked downstairs smelling food and immediately got hungry when she got in the kitchen Xandra and Von had a plate off breakfast just waiting for her.

"Folks we made breakfast for you" Von said with a smile

"Lies i made breakfast he was making a egg and burned it" Xandra said chuckling once she saw Von mugging her .

When Dallas was done eating she made her way to the shower getting ready for the day they had an entire day planned out and the day just began.

_______________________________
Time skip

Xandra took Dallas to the mall so that Von could set up the house for a house party , he was inviting Durk , Indian and a few of her friends and family , While Xandra invited her little sister because she wanted them to officially meet and her bestfriend .

"Xandra lets go into footlocker" Dallas said pulling Xandra in the direction of the store , they already went into forever 21 , pink , H & M's , The Gucci store and Apple store.

Dallas got a new MacBook and the iPhone 11

(Remember they now in 2019)

Xandra was honestly happy seeing Dallas enjoy their day out she loved seeing her lover smile it just made her entire day .

"Hey can i get these in a size 7 women?"Dallas asked holding up a pair of Pink and purple Air Jordans

She got them and they left , next up was spa , manicure and pedicure.

Xandra got her nails cut and painted red , and Dallas also got hers cut but she got her painted pink.

They made their way back home and by this time everything was ready for Dallas.

Walking inside Dallas opened the door seeing everyone standing look at her before all saying Happy Birthday.

The night was flying fast and Dallas had just opened all her gifts from everyone , Xandra brought over Xana and Aaliyah so they could finally meet.

"Xena you know Dallas and Von, Guys this is my little sister Xena and this is is my bestfriend Aaliyah , Dallas you should know her a little" She said before the shared hugs and handshakes.

"Nice to meet you folks" Von said right before Durk shouted for him.

"Uhm ima talk to y'all a little later right now i have to go" Von said walking off in the directing of durk .

They held a conversation before everybody got tired and were ready to go home.

When they left all three if them said they were tired so they all made their ways to the bath and then went straight to bed.

________________________________

Btw ima do another time skip to when they are Officially 1 year somewhere in the next chapter so that i can end the book soon ❤️.

Vote
Comment .
🤭🤭