Chapter 13 :

Part 2 .

Xena pov.

I put on a blue like sparkly turtle neck dress and matched it with a black hand bag and some black heels .

Ulyana had on a white cropped heart shaped top and some high waisted jeans with some white air forces.

After we were both ready we got back into my car putting on out seatbelts and Ulyana blind folded me .

"Is this really necessary" i asked with a frown.

"Yes now be quite and sit back"

After driving for a while i heard Ulyana's door open and close and shortly after i heard my door open .

I felt a hand help me out of the car and into a building.

The person soon took off my blindfold and some people came out saying surprise, when i looked over to see the person it was the one and only Jamar.

I jumped on him happy he was here and my eyes started to get teary

"I thought you had work today"

"No I'm off but i had too keep your surprise secret so i made up a lie" he said kissing me

I smiled and we walked into the party and greeted people not alot of people were their consideration i didn't have alot of friends but who ever was their i was happy they could make it.

I walked around talking to everybody then walked on the little stage with mic they had ,tapping it to get everyone's attention.

They all turned my direction so i started talking

"Uhm thank you everyone for coming i really appreciate y'all and i hope y'all have a good time" before i could walk off the stage Jamar came up and stopped me

"Can everyone stay where they are for one second please" Jamar said making me confused

He got on one knee and started talking

"Xena we are young and no i am not proposing this is just a promise ring , This is a promise too protect you as long as i can and love you for as long as i can i hope in the future we could someday get married and have kids and a big family . From the first day we meet i just knew you were going to be in my life forever i just wanted you Xena Jordan to know that i love you and i will you except this promise ring?."
He said finishing off

I smiled big and said yes ofc and the room was filled with "yay's" and whistles .

After walking off the stage everyone went back to dancing and having fun.

After a few hours everyone left so Jamar and Ulyana helped me pack gifts in the car so we could leave.

I was sleeping by Jamar so Ulyana was driving my car back to Xandra's house and then Xandra was carrying her home.

Xandra  said she would stay back for a little so she could clean up even tho she paid people to clean everything.

We said our goodbyes and went out separate ways.

________________________________

This was kinda rushed because i am hella sleepy but 3 updates 😂.

Vote
Comment ❤️.