Chapter 9:

Not proof read 😂.
________________________________

Third person 🙂🤞🏽.
Next day

Von and Dallas were both up and they both took showers and did their hygiene so Dallas started making breakfast for them, she was making scrambled eggs, pancakes ,cereal, fruit bowls and orange juice .

In her fruit bowl she used watermelon, apples , grapes, kiwi and strawberries

As soon as she was done she called him too kitchen to eat with her.

"Grandsonnnn i'm done you can come get it now"

Von rushed to the kitchen and licked his lips at the smell of the breakfast , he sat and immediately started eating.

"Ma you put your coochie juice in ts"

Dallas choked on her juice after hearing that it caught her off guard knowing he say's some off the rail shit she didn't reply because she was still choking.

"I like when you choking wanna try it later but on my dic- before Von could finish she covered his mouth laughing

"Man wdf you on so early in the morning" Dallas asked laughing

Von shrugged and continued eating like nothing happened, after eating all the food Dallas was about to wash up but Von stopped her and told her he would do them agreeing she walked out of the kitchen and went straight to the bedroom to lay down.

A few minutes later Von came up to the room and laid next to her "What we doing today ma"

Dallas really didn't wanna do anything but she knew Von was working on a song so she suggested they go in the downstairs studio and record his song and send it to his producer.

The song Von was working on had Durk on it as well so he called up Durk and he said he would come and India was coming as well Von said it was fine so they walked  to the studio to get everything ready and in place .

25 minutes later Durk and India were there, they didn't have to wait at the gate cause they were known by the guards and they were by Von ans Dallas more than once.

Durk and Von started on the song while India and Dallas got to catching up on everything.

"Dallas and India come over here real fast and tell us how this sound" Von yelled so they walked over.

You want back then? (Let's get it)
Ayy, Von, tell bro go spin that Benz
All them niggas was scared to shoot our vids, we had guns in they lens (Yeah)
He think he turnt, but we the reason why he keep guns in his pants (Yeah, yeah)
You can't talk 'bout Von around me wherever I go 'cause that's my twin, nigga (Yeah, yeah, Von)

See, shit got real (Shit got real)
And I got locked up in that jam, but I ain't tell (Nah, I ain't tell)
And my homie think I killed his cousin (What?), well, oh, well (Well, nigga, oh, well)
Zoo just beat his body like I beat mine (What?), ain't no L's (Huh?)
Signed a deal for a couple mil', lil' nigga, I still drill (Boom, boom)

We on the same shit (Yeah)
Fucked the same bitch (Let's get it)
On the same block (Yeah)
Held the same switches (Yeah)
Gang, I know I ain't trippin' (Uh-uh)
They think they caught us slippin' (Uh-huh)
Hang out that window
Dun, dun, dun, dun soon as the lane switch (Let's get it)

Both Dallas and India were feeling the song so they told them that they should release it Von nodded and Von decided they were posting it as "lil Durk ft king Von" sending the song to the producer they just had to wait.

They chilled for a few more hours and smoked a few blunts then India started to get tired so they left Von was bout high as a giraffes ass now so he was just talking mad shit.

"Ok now listen If we can see water but can't see air does that mean fish can see air but can't see water" he said thinking hard asf about it Dallas busted out laughing and Von made a "🤨" face being dead serious about the question .

"Baby nah this int gone work lets go lay down or sum for a few minutes cause int no way bro" Dallas said still laughing

Von got up and walked to the room his eyes low as ever he was now horny asf everytime he smokes he becomes extremely horny for no reason.

"Lemme eat you out" This came out of literal thin air so Dallas was shocked but agreed cause why not.

⚠️Just a lil warning before you continue 😂⚠️

They laid in bed and Von just pulled across her white laced panties and slit his fingers over her clit.

So close to folding just by his touch Von kissed up her slit and started sucking on it he quickly started spelling his Full name "Dayvon Daquan Bennett" making her back arch off the bed her mouth opening no words leaving it she was stuck.

He insured two fingers and started doing a come here motion while still eating her out her body was in so much pleasure from this one thing her hips bucked and he knew what that meant so he started going faster.

"Cum ma" he said sending vibrations through her entire body she started cuming and he cleaned the area with his mouth making sure not too leave anything , he came up and kissed her letting her taste her self and she moaned into the kiss .

"Ok come lets wash off and change the sheets" Von picked her up and walked with her to the bathroom letter her handle her business while he changed the sheets when he finished she walked back into the bathroom and hopped in the shower with Dallas she turned around and hugged him around his naked torso he held down kissing her on the lips she smiled into the kiss and turned back around.

He washed her back for her and she did the same for him they finished taking their shower and got out putting on something comfortable Von wasn't sleepy and was still a bit high so they decided to go in the movie room and watch a few movies.

Dallas walked too the kitchen and popped some popcorn for them and they turned on sextuplets and got comfy.

Not a good 20 minutes into the movie Dallas was knocked out cold Von finished watching the movie before careful carrying her back to the room.

He laid next to her and slowly started to fall asleep a few seconds later his eyes finally shut down .

________________________________

Well past 1000🙂

This was written at 2 in the morning 🧑🏾‍🦼.

Vote
Comment 🤞🏽.