Chapter 14 :

Not proof read 😔
________________________________

Omniscient

Today was the day that Dallas and Von wanted to officially invite Xandra into their relationship , Dallas had a surprise set out and told Xandra that she would be picking her up at around 8 .

Von was terrified and it was the first time since he started talking to Dallas he was scared he told Dallas about the feeling and she tried to calm him down but it wasn't working .

Von & Dallas went to the spot they were taking Xandra to make sure it was up to their standards, ofc they loved it and Von started to feel a little bit better about the situation.

He was not only scared because he had fallen in love with Xandra but they never tried to add someone new and he didn't want anyone to feel left out.

Dallas sat and had a long conversation with him about how it would work and he just had to have hope because they all loved each other equally.

Time skip.

It was now time for them to get ready and pic up Xandra so they both took another shower and got dressed .

Dallas put on a green rouge dress with white heels and a white hand bag with a gold top.

Von put on a

Von put on a

Von was wearing a Beige jean outfit with white sneaks decked out in diamond jewelry

Von was wearing a Beige jean outfit with white sneaks decked out in diamond jewelry .

They both made their way to the car telling the driver the directions to Xandra's house.

Xandra's Pov .

I was a bit nervous but still overall excited today Xena was by her boyfriend so i had time to myself she started working so she could get herself an apartment even though i told her she could continue to stay with me .

I undressed turning on the speaker and waited for the water to get hot after a while the water was to my liking so i hopped in the shower and started doing my hygiene .

When i was done i got out of the shower and started drying , after creaming and moisturizing my skin i put on a white and brown spaghetti strapped dresses with a white Chanel bag and some 3 inch white heels .

Hearing my phone ring i saw the contact name "Dallas ❤️" flash across the screen after i answered it she told me to come downstairs because they were outside.

Honestly i really started to enjoy both their company and although Me and Von got off to a rocky start i started to have a type of love for him that i never thought i would have.

Walking downstairs i walked out the front door locking it and turned on my alarm.

I was about to walk up to the car door when Dallas immersed from inside the car walking up to me ngl she is fine asf and i can't wait until i get to eat her puss- lemme stop my thoughts i chuckled to myself .

She walked up to me and gave me a big ass hug told me a hello and asked me if i was ok , i nodded and she helped me get in the car .

When i got in me and Von's eyes locked before he quickly looked back down and told me hello .

Got this nigga shy and shit purr .

The car started and after a while we stopped infront of what looked like a lack house in the middle of nowhere.

Are they planning to kill me?.

Are y'all tryna kill me" i asked with a confused face .

"Girl nobody don't wanna kill your bubble gum looking ass self" Von said laughing

I smiled and followed behind them into the house and onto the balcony .

It was a cute set up with roses and candles around the table the roses were formed into a heart around the table i smiled looking at it and Von pulled out the chairs for both me and Dallas and went and sat down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue the next chapter .

Vote
Comment.