Chapter 16:

Btw they knew each other for a while now so if ANYTHING happens it isn't early .

Not proof read 🫶🏽
________________________________

Omniscient

Xandra , Dallas and Von headed to the room Xandra and Dallas had been in a heated kiss for over 1 minute now Dallas pulled Xandra's dress over her head taking off her heels and Xandra did the same for Dallas they both fell onto the bed still kissing Dallas slipped her hand into Xandra's red laced panties and started rubbing circles on her clit , Xandra let out a soft moan in her mouth which turned her on even more .

Von was seated in the corner, breathing heavily as he began to grow in his pants, observation Dallas and Xandra. Xandra's back arched off the bed as Dallas slipped two fingers into her. Starting to reach her climax, Xandra's legs began to shake as Dallas pumps faster into her.

Dallas slipped off Xandra's panties continuing what she was doing before Xandra started squirting , Dallas then went down on Xandra licking up all her juices while still fingering her Xandra never felt this much pleasure in her life and she was loving it .

Von told his third leg out of his pants now fully turned on ans started jerking his self Dallas got up and Xandra pulled her down on her face so they were now in a "69" position Xandra put two fingers in and Dallas did the same both of them letting out uncontrollably moans .

Von loved their moans letting out a soft groan before nutting on his hands , Von knew that Xandra probably wasn't ready to take it to another level with him so he just continued to please himself.

Dallas let spit drip from her mouth onto Xandra's clit before doing circles , Dallas tapped Xandra to let up and she did so .

Dallas walked over to the draw pulling out a pink rose before turning it on and walking back over to Xandra.

Placing it on Xandra's clit Dallas turned it all the way up and locked Xandra's legs in place so that she couldn't run .

"Uhh fuckk" Xandra's said in a broken moan throwing her head back.

Xandra's legs began to shake uncontrollably before cuming all over the rose unable to control the orgasm Xandra's eyes rolled to the back of her head still moaning and Von could not keep his eyes off her.

Dallas got up from the bed heading to the bathroom getting a clean rag to whipe down Xandra , After finishing she got one of vons shirts and put it on Xandra  .

She got in between her legs cleaning her off and soon after headed to the shower.

After she was done Von had already cleaned up himself and had Xandra laying on the couch so he could change the sheets that they just ruined .

He put the dirty sheets to wash and picked up a fast asleep Xandra and laid her in the middle of the bed before getting in laying on the right side .

Dallas soon joined them with a black night gown set on and laid on the left side .

They said there goodnights and Dallas kissed them both on the head now noticing that Vons breathing slowed down which means he was now sleep.

She turned on her side slowly falling asleep thanking God for the new addition to the relationship.

This was now the beginning.

________________________________

Vote
Comment . 😍