Chapter 12 :

Not proofread 🧍🏽‍♀️.

This chapter is Xena's birthday i never made a chapter on her birthday but i did make one about saying Ulyana bought her gift

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Xena Pov

"Happy Birthday XENAAAAA , you finally 18 " Ulyana said jumping up and down on my bed right next to my head

"Ulyana i swear if you jump on my head by mistake ima knock you out"

"Dang I'm sorry " she said getting down mugging

"Last time ima be excited for someone's birthday" she said lowly but i still heard.

Ulyana is my bestfriend of about 10 years she is a 5'6 mixed girl with long black curly hair , she had something like a inverted triangle body shape and she had her nose pierced , she was only a few months older than me but always acted like the youngest out of the two if us .

(This is Ulyana's fc 😍)

I walked into the bathroom washed my face and brushed my teeth when i was done i heard my phone ringing and it was a ft from my boyfriend smiling big i answered it.

"Hey baby" i said with a big smile plastered on my face

"Hey mama i don't know if ima be able to spend time with you today i have to go to work but i gave your sister the gift i have for you i hope you like it" He said with a small smile

I really wanted him here but i know how long he be about getting his money so i tried to cover up the fact i was disappointed.

"Its fine love you, ima see you tomorrow?." I said with a fake smile

He nodded so i said bye and pressed out the phone.

Ulyana was gone so i assumed that she went downstairs , walking out of the bedroom and down the stairs i could see Ulyana , Xandra and Aaliyah in the kitchen talking . They all turned my was and Xandra and Aaliyah screamed happy birthday .

I walked over and gave them a hug smiling .

Xandra went out of the kitchen walking back in with a small box and handed it to me .

"This is from Jamar" she said calling my boyfriend by his government

"Thank you" i said taking the box from her i opened it and saw a pandora bracelet specifically the one i told him i wanted with a 2 charms on it , i also saw a note which read.

Happy Birthday Mama's i know you been wanting this bracelet for a while now and i wanted to give it to you.
It only has on 2 charms rn because we will add a charm every year we make together <3.
This is not your only gift but i wanted you to have this one first i will see if i can take mt lunch break to bring you the rest of your gifts.
Love Baby .