Chapter 5:

(Y'all should already know i int proof read 😚)

After she left the restaurant and headed to her mothers house...

[~~~~~~~~~~~~~~€~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]

Xandra Pov.

Pulling into my mothers drive way i could hear crawling from outside getting out rushing inside with out even locking my car door i busted into the house only to see my mother screaming at Xena.

"YOU SHOULD PACK YOUR SHIT AND LEAVE CAUSE YOU ARE A HOE AND I INT RAISE YOU LIKE THAT"

"Momma wdf is going on" I yelled getting both their attention.

"She was otp with some boy and her boyfriend just dropped her off, YOU is a hoe" she said looking back at Xena

"Xena who was you otp with?" I said trying to get the full story knowing that she wasn't like that.

"Xan Xan i was otp with Zalix" (za-lix)

Momma you know him why you calling her out of her name?.

"Cause she is a hoe."

Xena mumbled something under her breath and my mother took it upon her self to fly over the couch and hit her .

Knowing that Xena is not going to fight back with her i ran over and pulled her off

She got out of my grip and went back to beating Xena so i had no choice but to help my sister putting up my set and started beating ts out of my momma.

My mother finally decided to give up and started shouting again.

"Xena since you wanna be a hoe pack your shit and Xandra since you wanna encourage it she can stay with you for all i care" She said before going to her room and slamming the door.

Me and Xena went up to her room and started packing all the stuff we could she put her stuff in the car and i told my birth giver that we would send somebody for the rest of Xena's stuff .

Pulling out the drive way i looked over at Xena but she had her head down and was crying.

"Xena stop allat crying please you know i don't like too see you cry"

She sniffed and wiped her face i pulled up to my drive way and let her go inside.

After calling my bodyguard and telling him to get someone to go get the other stuff in her room i walked inside with a duffel bag full of clothes and put it in my guest room .

Xena was laying on the bed sleep and I didn't wanna wake her so i just took everything else out of the car on my own.

I put on music and took off all my clothes before hopping in the shower.

Starting the shower i stepped in and started bathing .

Doing my hygiene i stepped out and went to my closet, picking out a set of pj's i put them on and walked over to the guest room just to check on Xena she was still sleep so i went back to my room and laid down before receiving a text message on instagram.

(My editing skills be on 100 🙄🤣)
(Alsooo i cant get the words any better 👩🏽‍🦯)

After a few minutes a unknown number messaged so i knew it was Dallas, she just told me to save her number and she will message me tomorrow.

I put down my phone turned on yt on my tv and put on water drip noises before falling into a deep sleep.

________________________________

Next morning.

"Xena ik damn well yo ass int still sleep bro."I yelled walking into the guest room

I tapped her shoulder and she got up in one

Couldn't be me i take so long to get up i thought to myself

She walked into her bathroom and i heard the pipe running going back down stairs i made breakfast and 20 minutes later Xena walked down the stairs in a oversized t-shirt and a short pants under it.

"Ok sooooooo we gone talk about what happened or you don't wanna talk rn?" I asked

She just looked up at me and back at her plate of eggs pancakes and fruit boil.

"Ok just answer this, is this the first time she hit you?"

Xena continued to look at the food and shock her head no.

I got pissed all over again . "Bet"

I knew she would try to get Xena back in her house so i called a lawyer so i could be hee legal guardian until she was 18.

We ate everything and Xena didn't feel like talking to anybody but ik her bestfriend would be able to cheer her up.

After having a conversation with Ulyana mom (Xena's bestfriend.)
She agreed that Ulyana could stay with me for a little just so Xena wouldn't be sad all day long.

Ulyana's mom said she would drop her off so i was just waiting for her to come.

I got a message from Aaliyah and she was just telling me that the club would open earlier than we expected.

Making a mental note of that i heard the door bell walking over to the door i opened it and was greeted by Ulyana she came inside after telling me hi and walked into Xena's room i stepped outside and went to her mothers car thanking her for letting Ulyana stay with me.

She pulled off and i walked inside right after.

Going and wash up i made my way back upstairs and laid back in bed i started to fall asleep so i just closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

Xena was in the other room chatting with Ulyana and catching up on everything she missed.

________________________________

Ok yall get 2 updates I'm going to bed 😍.

Not fr but yh 🥲🤳.

Byeee 👩🏽‍🦯.