Chapter 17:

😩 ok the fact that i actually stuck with this book is amazing to me thank y'all for 4k views and i hope that i get the chance to drop more books cause this is fun asf apart from the writers block 😔😭.
_______________________________

Omniscient

It was the next day and Xandra woke up before both Dallas and Von getting ready to stand from the bed .

She placed her foot on the bear shaped white fluffy carpet before her legs gave out from under her making her land hard but not enough to wake them .

She stood up hissing from the pain and made her way to the bathroom .

After sitting on the toilet and doing her business she got in the shower making sure it was hot to calm down her leg pains.

After about 15 minutes she was down showering and got out the shower drying off .

She realized that she had no clothes over there so she slipped on another one of Von's shirts after doing her skin care routine then headed to the kitchen to make them all breakfast .

She decided to go with fruit cereal ,Scrambled eggs , pancakes and she made orange juice for them .

When she was done she put out there plates before seeing Von stretching coming to the kitchen with Dallas trailing behind him.

"Good morning baby" Dallas said before kissing a Xandra's cheek.

"Kissing her cheek like last night you was eating all her coochie and shit" Von said with a smirk on his face

"Omfg you irritate me bro" Dallas said chuckling

"But Goodmorning baby" Von said to Xandra

She passed both of them their plates telling them both Goodmorning aswell.

They started eating before Dallas spoke up.

"This taste really good where you learn to cook?" She asked trying to start a conversation.

"Self thought" Xandra said popping her fake cooler.

________________________________

Time skip

It was now around lunch time and they were cleaning to leave Von called his driver and he was on his way while Dallas and Xandra cleaned the house from top to bottom.

"It int even dirty why y'all cleaning" Von said chucking

Both women rolled their eyes continuing before his driver was outside they all agreed on taking home Xandra for some clothes then she was going by them to spend the day .

After arriving at her house she hopped out making her way inside before packing a few things and changing from Von's shirt to something of hers.

She made her way outside and back into the car before the driver Will continued driving .

When they made it to the house Von said a few words to the driver before walking i side behind the two.

He ordered door dash for them and they made their way to the pool in the backyard .

Xandra ofc packed a bathing suit so she changed and so did Dallas .

Xandra put on a simple pink whole piece swin set from Forever 21

While Dallas put on a brown and orange two piece set from fashion Nova

They then headed into the water and swam from a little until Von came outside with the food in his hand

They then headed into the water and swam from a little until Von came outside with the food in his hand .

Both hopping out the pool they dried off their hands and rapped themselves in the towels laying on the beach chairs at the side of the pool.

After eating they made their way inside both taking a quick shower and went into the movie room with Von they decided to just sit and watch movies together until they were all tired and were ready to sleep.

________________________________

Time skip next chapter 

Vote
Comment 🫶🏽🫶🏽