Chapter 18 :

Time skip 3 month later .

Omniscient

It was around 2 am and Xandra was over at Von and Dallas house they been spending way more time together and the relationship was stronger then ever .

Xandra could hear knocks at the door but ofc it wasn't her house so she wasn't gonna answer it .

Von stirred in his sleep waking up from the knocks stretching and walking out of the room and to the front door moments later you could hear something downstairs falling Xandra and Dallas jumped from the bed rushing downstairs to see Von being held on the ground by a police man.

Von looked up locking eyes with Dallas and whispered a quick it was gonna be ok to her .

She rushed up stairs as the police took Von outside and into the car before calling his lawyer.

Xandra and Dallas were both scared because they had no ideas why he was being arrested or what he was being arrested for .

The lawyer didn't answer at first but Dallas was consistent ans continued to call , when he finally answered Dallas told him what happened and he said he would take care of it for her and she had nothing to worry about.

Even tho Dallas and Xandra wanted to do more there was nothing they could do but pray that whatever the situation is would blow over fast.

Von pov.

I was in this room for a good 20 minutes now and no one was talking or telling me what was going on.

"We gone just sit and stare at each other or u gone tell me why I'm here"

"Von you know  that you committed that murder we just need you to admit" .  One of the police said passing him a glass of water

"Nah I'm straight" i said without even touching the cup.

This int my first time being in here they just want my finger prints and every time  i come they never get them .
Been in this game way to long to get taken  out so easy

Omniscient

Von's Laywer walked in moments after "My client would not be answering any more questions now that i am here"

Von tapped him on the shoulder telling him something in his ear before a big smile spread across his face.

"My client is telling me you did not read him his rights, if that is so i would advise you to let him go now or we will be pressing charges ."

Von smirked knowing that they now have to let him walk free without any complications.

One pf the officers walked over to him uncuffing him .

Von stood from his seat giving his lawyer a quick handshake,  he borrowed his phone calling Dallas and telling her that he would be home soon . 

Von soon got a car to pick him up carrying him back home to his lovely gf's .

He opened the door and immediately Dallas ran and jumped into his arms giving him a big hug.

He kissed her cheek before putting her down and Xandra walked over to him giving him a big unexpected kiss which made him kiss back.

Dallas sat on the couch and they all had a conversation about what happened and how Von was going to make sure that nothing like that ever happens like that again.

________________________________

i wrote this chapter at 1:57 am 🤭.

Kisses 😘

Vote
Comment. 😩