Chapter 10:

I WAS HOLDING OUT ON THIS MF SEX SCENE 😒.!
But idk what tah write about rn so yh.
________________________________

Today was Vons birthday so Dallas started off the day by making him breakfast in bed and give him his first gift,  she got him a custom made chain with the words "O BLOCK" on it and he loved it .

They then dressed and sat in the house watching movies until about 1 .

Dallas booked a reservation for them at a restaurant but instead of just booking a reservation she paid to have the restaurant to herself so that her and Von's date would not be interrupted.

They got their food and talked for a while after eating and enjoying everything they decided to go to the second crib they had down town,
She invite Durk and India over  and they smoked drank and became cross faded .

Durk and India left after becoming super tired so Dallas drove Von and her self back to the other crib.

They made it home and Dallas led the way to the bedroom with von following her with his blindfold on , she had the bedroom completely set up for today because she wanted to please him.

Ss now ⚠️ 😂.!

Finally in the room she made him lay on the bed while she changed into a black Lingerie set throwing a robe over it she told him he could take off the blindfold and she walked into the room and dropped the robe and so did Von's mouth climbing into bed with him she locked his hands into place and started kissing from his neck down to his dick , sliding his pants down his third leg sprung out slowly letting spit fall from her mouth she took his dick in her hands and started giving him a hand job.

Taking his dick in her mouth she started moving her head up and down slowly locking eyes on Von bobbing her head she took in everything she could using her hand to reach the places she couldn't.

Moving her head faster Von could feel a knot in his lower stomach his hips bucked .

"Baby slow down Dallas fuckkk...." Moaning Von's eyes rolled back and he nutted in Dallas's mouth .

Cleaning up everything she went up to his mouth giving him a sexual kiss moaning into the kiss .

Pulling her panties to the side she slammed down on Von's length bouncing up and down clenching around his tip every time she went up  .

Trying to get out of the cuffs Von pulled on the headboard.

"Ma take these off of me" Von still pulling on the cuffs

Dallas ignored him and continued to ride his dick sliding all the way to the top and clenching at the tip.

Von's face scrunched up and he nutted again.

He finally broke out of the cuffs locking her in place and slamming into her from below.

"Shit,shit,Von fuck" not being able to make out a full sentence Dallas felt like she needed to nut. " Fuck can i nut baby shit" Von gave her a quick head nod and she immediately started cumming all over both of them Von continued to pound her bottom half fucking her through her orgasm .

Her body shaking she lost control and couldn't stop shaking Von lifted her up and put her to sit on his face spelling his name he inserted two fingers and started doing a come here motion making her try to run.

"Stop running ma" those word sent chills down her spine and made a vibration on her clit.

Moaning Von flipped her over so now she was in a arch with her head in the pillow , slamming into her from behind Dallas let out a loud moan as Von continued to fuck her .

"Come on throw ts back don't make me do this alone" Von said giving Dallas strength to throw her ass in a circle on his dick

She put her hands back trying to push him away only giving him access to her hands he grabbed both of them pinning them behind her making her squirt Von's eyes went huge due to the fact that she never did that before putting one of his hands on her clit he rubbed it while still fucking her sending her orgasm over the top.

He flipped her over pinning her legs behind her ears slowly sliding in and out and started into her soul.

They went a few more round before both taking a shower and falling asleep.

________________________________
🙂 have a good ass night .

About tah do a huge ass time skip cause ts int it 😭😭.!

Vote
Comment 🙂🖕🏽
byeeee