Chapter 21 :

Time skip 🤭

Their anniversary day.

Von planned out a dinner for them and he made sure that everything was perfect because he really wanted them to feel special.

He knew that having two girlfriends would be hard because he didn't want one to feel left out so he added things that they both liked.

After going the whole day it was finally the time to take them to dinner he made them get dressed and they all got in the car heading to the restaurant that Von rented for the night.

When they arrived they sat down at the table talking until it was time to eat .

Xandra was really happy in the relationship and was hoping that it lasted forever.

Dallas never thought that sharing her boy friend with someone else she loved would be a option but she was loving it.

Von waited until after the ate to get on one knee infront of Dallas.

"I'm so grateful for you every second. I'm
grateful that we met. I'm grateful that somehow in this crazy universe with infinite possibilities, destiny paved the way so we could see each other at the right time at the right place in the right moment. So many things could have happened to keep us from existing together. Yet we met and started something so beautiful. I'm grateful for us and I never want to let you go. Our journey together hasn't been easy. As a matter of fact, we've had tough times, but what I admire is how we've always come out stronger. I don't know where I'll be in the next 10, 15, or 25 years, but I know that no matter what's happening, I'd still love you with all my heart. My love for you is irrevocable and unconditional" Von said on one knee

"Dallas Maya Jones will you make me the happiest man on earth and do me the honer of being my wife" he ask tears now flowing down Dallas's face

"Yes" she said with a big smile .

He slipped the ring on her finger before planting a kiss on her.

"I know thought that i wouldn't do this so early but Xandra" he said with the second ring now in his hands

"Today, I want to promise you that whatever curveballs life throws at you, I will always be by your side. I will never give up on you even when you want to give up on yourself. I'll hold you tight when times are right, but I'll hold you tighter when times are not so bright , I love you to the moon and back and i hope that we can all have a big happy family together, Grow old with me. The best is yet to be Xandra Amour Jordan , Will you marry me?"

Xandra was stuck she had no ideas he would pop the question to her aswell .

"Baby my knee hurts if you gone say yes please say it now" Von said chuckling

Xandra nodded and Von slipped the ring on her finger giving her a big kiss as well.

Time skip
Sex scene 🤭🤘🏽.

They made their ways home now officially all engaged and headed straight for the room.

They stripped laying on the bed and Von and Dallas started kissing while Xandra jerked off Von he lef off a soft moan in Dallas's mouth turning her on more than before so she pulled away from the kiss.

Xandra got in between Von's legs with her back in a arch lettings spit drip from her mouth to his length, she started slowely rubbing it in before placing her mouth over it.

Dallas then got behind her starting to eat her out while playing with her self, Xandra started to move her head faster and narrowed her jaws creating a suction with her mouth continuing to suck him off he let out a loud shameless moan before his hips bucked and he nutted in her mouth.

"Ugh fuck"

Xandra then moaned from Dallas still eating her out , her eyes rolling back Dallas took her fingers out of herself placing them in her mouth tasting herself before moaning .

"Shi-i-i-t" Xandra said loving the moment.

Von got up from under Xandra giving her a sloppy kiss exchanging his nut in their mouths.

He then made his way down to Dallas helping her please herself while still pleasing Xandra .

He started rubbing his length up and down her clit making her jump.

"Baby stop playing come on" she said now wanting to feel him.

She placed her hand over his length gently pushing his inside her before letting out a moan.

He sent slow strokes to her lower half before she ask him to speed up which he did as soon as the words lef her mouth.

Now sending hard long strokes making sure she could feel all of him.

Her legs started shaking before she began squirting pushing Von's length out of her now messing up both their lower half's .

Von had an idea something he always wanted to try He let Dallas sit on his face making sure that Xandra was ok with what was about to happen.

Ofc he knew about her rape situation so he didn't want to pressure her into anything she didn't wanna do she agreed slowely sliding down on his length and started bouncing up and down white Dallas rode his face .

Von was spelling his name in her with his tongue before adding 2 fingers.

Both girls feeling large amounts of pleasure started to build up at the same time.

They let out moans at the same time before both cumming, Von cleaned up Dallas's lower half while Xandra got off of him cleaning off his lower half.

This was only the beginning of their long night.....

They went another 3 round before all getting tired , Von wiped off both girls cleaning off his lower half before quickly taking off the sheets and they all feel asleep.

He was completely, he now felt like he had the best possible women he could ever ask for and was hoping someday to start a family.

He kissed Dallas's lips "Goodnight baby" Also doing the same to Xandra "Goodnight babe" before his breathing started to slow down and he fell asleep....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was the last chapter hope you enjoyed the book 🤭.

Thank y'all for all of the support and all that 😁.

This one was longer because its the last .

Vote
Comment. 🤘🏽