Chapter 10 - To See An Old Friend

Ash's POV

It's nearly 1:30pm and Scarlett is still cuddled into my chest. She's almost like a clingy koala bear. I rubbed her back gently, as she hummed against my neck.

"That feels good." she whispered.

"Mmmm, we have to get dressed my love, we have to be at my office by 3, and the sooner you sign, the sooner we can leave."

"Ash, I didn't bring any clothes with me, and I'm not wearing what I came here in. Pretty sure I would scar poor Kevin for life." She said laughing.

"Why don't we run by your place. That way you can pack a bag for the weekend, and then head to my office."

"Mmmm, I'm comfy though." She whined.

Laughing, I scooted off the bed, putting my hands under her thighs and standing up. I carried her into my closet, grabbing her a pair of my joggers and a hoodie to wear. She reluctantly detached from me and started getting dressed. I grabbed some office attire and some clothes for the weekend and packed a small bag. After getting dressed, we headed to the garage. I told her she could leave her car here, it would be fine.

The entire drive to her townhouse she held my hand tightly. I stole a glance or two; she was smiling. We pulled up to her house, getting out and going inside.

While she went to change and pack, I wandered around her house, looking at the pictures of Rose and her family. I walked out to her backyard and looked around.

Lost in my own little world, she wrapped her arms around me. I turned in her arms and she took my breath away. She was wearing a simple red dress with heels, light makeup, and her hair up.

Leaning down, I placed a soft kiss on her lips, and she grinned. I broke into a grin too, and we literally just stood there staring at each other.

"Come on, we need to get to my office." I said, taking her hand and walking back inside. I grabbed her bag and we exited the house after she locked up. Opening the car door for her, she slid in, and I placed her bag in the back with mine. I hopped in, and off we went. She laced her fingers with mine, rubbing her thumb over the back of my hand.

We pulled into the parking garage at my office and I parked in my space. I got out, walked around to help Scarlett out. As we walked towards the elevator, we heard someone shout for Scarlett. Turning, we saw Elizabeth Olsen coming towards us.

Scarlett let go of my hand and embraced the younger woman.

"Lizzie, I would like to introduce you to someone..." As she turns to me. "This is My Ash." She said, smiling.

"Ash, it's very nice to officially meet you. I have heard a lot about you." She said, smiling.

I take her hand, kissing it. "The pleasure is all mine, Ms. Olsen."

"Please call me Lizzie." She said.

The elevator opened and I allowed both ladies to step in ahead of me. I hit the button for my floor and Scarlett leaned back into me. I caught Lizzie hiding a smile, as the door opened. Scarlett and Lizzie walked over to Bridget as I followed.

"Bridget, is everyone here?"

"Not yet Ms. McGuire. We are still waiting for Mr. Feige."

"Show him to my office when he arrives, ladies, follow me."

We walked into my office, Lizzie found the chair in front of my desk, while Scarlett found a seat on my lap.

"Ms. Johansson, this is hardly professional." I said, sliding my hand up her thigh, causing her to gasp.