𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 ❞

↳ extended summary

black background
times new roman
second smallest size

since she was seven years old, evina maximoff knew, that she was supposed to fix everything.

despite her being the youngest out of three siblings, she always felt that special sense of responsibility - not for herself, but for her siblings. if they were unhappy, it was evinas fault. or so she thought.

this self destructive thinking forced her to grow up faster than she was supposed to. by the age of fourteen she knew how to pay rent, how to work hours on end and how to hide what she felt.

she was supposed to be strong, to fix everything. pietro and wanda worried a lot about their younger sister, but they never knew how bad it actually was. how the indestructible guilt of responsibility grew each day and how evina just let it, without talking to her siblings.

the day the three got their abilities evina finally knew how she could fix it. before that she was ordinary - powerless, but now, there was only a slight limit to what she could do. and she knew exactly what that would be. she would kill tony stark, shred him to ashes to revenge her parents death.  and than she could make everything right and her siblings and she would finally get their rest.

evina maximoff was powerful now, but will she be able to save herself, once her powers try to destroy her?

! disclaimer !

↳ i changed the timeline: pietro and wanda are born in 1996 (19 in aou) and evina was born in 1999 (16 in aou)

↳ i don't own marvel or aou. I don't profit from this. the only thing I own is my character, evina maximoff and her plot

-