↳ chapter eighteen

↳ ROLLING IN THE DEEP
" we could've had it all "

a few minutes before they landed, steve held his final speech.

"ultron knows we're coming. odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. and that's what we signed up for. but the people of sokovia, they didn't. so our priority is getting them out. all they want is to live their lives in peace. and that's not gonna happen today. but we can do our best to protect them. and we can get the job done. we find out, what ultrons been building, we find romanoff and we clear the field. keep the fight between us. ultron thinks we're monsters. that were what's wrong with the world. this isn't just about beating him, it's about wether he's right."

when they landed, evi followed pietro and wanda. pietro informed the authorities that they should evacuate the city, while wanda manipulated different peoples mind, so they would leave the city immediately. evi helped where she could. she flew around and helped elder people leave their homes and tried to bring little kids who got lost back to their parents.

suddenly robots came from everywhere. "get off the bridge" wanda told the people, before she used her powers to protect them from the robots shooting. evi stood next to her and helped to build a shield.

suddenly wanda was hit and fell to the ground. "wanda" evi screamed, she bent down next to her sister, while creating another shield.

they were able to get away from the bridge, but before they could try to help somewhere else, loud sound erupted from everywhere and the city took off in the air.

"pietro" evi screamed, her brother nearly fell down the edge, but she caught him with her powers in the last moment. he ran towards his sister and held them both close. "thank you" he breathed and kissed evi on top of her head

loudly, ultrons voice rang out throughout the city. "you, avengers, you are my meteor. my swift and terrible sword and the earth will crack with the weight of your failure. purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me"

next to them barton hit one of the ultrons with his arrow. "it means nothing, when the dust settles, the only thing living in this world, will be metal"

the siblings nodded at each other. each knowing what to do. pietro started running around and destroying as much robots as possible. while wanda and evi used their powers to tear them apart, one after another.

"stark, you worry about bringing the city down safely" steve spoke into the comms. "the rest of us have one job, tear these things apart. you get hurt, hurt them back. you get killed, walk it off"

"wow" evi spoke from behind steve. while he was talking she had changed her position. "these speeches really seem to be your thing. lyrical masterpiece if you ask me" she jokes "especially the killing part"

"haha" steve laughed sarcastically. "I'm trying to motivate the team and you make fun of me"

"everyone has their strengths" she shrugged "at least I'm efficient while I talk" at that she let three robots explode next to her, without turning her head.

steve raised his eyebrows. "wow" he said "you don't seem to need that motivational stuff I guess"

they fought next to each other.

"evi" steve started to run, while he pointed at two cars at the end of the bridge. evi understood immediately and followed him, holding both cars.