Chapter fifteen - Wilbur

Tommy's pov

I watched as she closed the door to the Dream team's not so secret base. I walked up to her and before I could object she wrapped her arms around me tightly. The action surprised me. She was usually so cold and never liked any physical touch after what happened with our dad. It's part of the reason I avoid it as well. I shrugged it off and just enjoyed the rare moment.

"I'm so glad your ok Tommy." She whispered in relief as she hugged me. I pulled away and looked at her with confusion.

"What are you talking about? Your the one that got fucking shot women." I said chuckling slightly. She laughed nervously as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Yeah but I didn't know what happened after that. You could've tried to fight him again being the hot head you are sometimes." I was 'highly offended' at her words and opened my mouth to argue when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Wilbur staring at the girl in front of me. He then glanced at me like he was waiting for me to say something.

At first I was fucking confused. But then I remembered our conversation from earlier.

---

"Tommy! Let's go!" I heard Wilbur shout from the front of the van. Unfortunately our cabins weren't ready yet so we all still lived in the van together. 'Citizens come first' or whatever crap Wilbur usually spouts about why we didn't build them sooner.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I shouted back, annoyed. George had finally given us the location of their base so we could pick up Ophelia. I was surprised Dream allowed him to, but then he said that they were moving anyways so it didn't matter.

"Tommy!"

"I'm right here!" I yelled as I walked out of the back of the van.

"Finally. You'd think you'd be quicker since we're headed to finally get your sister back." He said opening the door to the van.

"Oh shut it." I said as I followed him out the door. He opened his communicator and looked at the coordinates George had given him. We started our walk through the woods in a comfortable scilence for a while until I spoke up.

"If she doesn't remember anything...then...she won't remember Phil, Techno, or you will she." I stated sadly, only now just realizing that I was the only one in our family that she remembered.

"Your right." He said, now staring down at the grass in front of him while he thought about it more.

"Do we tell her?" I questioned. He looked back up at me as I spoke.

"We can if you want. Shes your sister after all. " Honestly, I didn't think it was my place to make that decision. Ophelia remembered me.

"She's your sister too." I said scoffing at his stupid remark.

We walked in scilence for a little while longer until we reached the base.