Chapter fifty four - The Book

"Move." I heard someone demand from above me as I hugged my sisters corpse. I recognized the voice as Dream and was immediately thrown into a fit of rage.

"NO YOU FUCKING TWAT! THIS IS MY SISTER! GET THE FUCK AWAY!!" I screamed at him. At some point I had apparently released my sister and stood up. I felt Tubbo's hand on my shoulder.

"Tommy-" He spoke softly.

"I don't have time for this. Get. Out. Of. My. Way." Dream cut Tubbo off with his crude demand.

"HELL NO!" We heard the sound of wings and looked up just in time to see Philza making his way towards us.

"Stop fighting. Ophelia loved both of you. She wouldn't want this." Tubbo nodded in agreement while I just stared at the man.

"You just killed my brother. You don't get an opinion." I gritted out at him. He seemed a little shocked at my words but stepped back with a hurt expression. I turned back to Dream only to find that he was no longer standing in front of me but instead, kneeling on the ground reaching for Ophelia. "You stay the hell away from her!" I slapped his hand away.

"I'm trying to help her." He growled, losing patience. I scoffed.

"Help her?!?! SHE'S DEAD! YOU CAN'T HELP DEAD!" I laughed out through the tears.

"Jschlatt gave you the book." I heard Tubbo mumble from behind me. I saw Dream give him a slightly confused look before nodding, confirming his sentence.

"WHAT BOOK!?" I shouted, annoyed at being left out. I assumed it was something Tubbo had overheard during his spy days but it confused and upset me that he never told me about it. Dream ignored me and reached for Ophelia again. I was about to push him away again when I felt someone grab my wrist. I looked back to see Tubbo giving me a bright smile. "What the hell?"

"It's ok Tommy. He can save her." I quirked my brow at him and turned around again just in time to see Ophelia floating off the ground. I froze. What the actual fuck is going on??!?

I watched as her body rose higher until she was about three feet off the ground. I then noticed Dream mumbling something under his breath with his eyes closed. It almost sounded like he was chanting. My mind was pulled away from finding out what he was saying when the blood on the ground began to float up to Ophelia. Slow streams of it started to reenter her body before the wounds closed up behind it. It was like the clock was being rewound on her and it was really freaking me out. Once all the blood had returned and the wounds had closed she began to glow slightly before slowly floating back to the ground and returning to her previous position. I quickly ran to her, ripping my hand from Tubbo's, and kneeling down beside her.

"Ophelia!?" I shouted, desperately trying to get her to open her eyes. She didn't move. Her body was still and her eyes remained closed.

"Ophelia!"

Ophelia's pov

"Hello?" I questioned the dark. I was currently in what seemed like a black void, but I wasn't really sure because I couldn't feel anything. It reminded me of the day before I woke up with no memories. All I could see was black.

"Well that didn't last long." Someone spoke before scoffing.

"Jschlatt?" I questioned, confused.

"Ding ding ding. And if you haven't figured it out already, you're dead." He spat. Suddenly I could remember everything. I killed myself to save Tommy and Tubbo. "What happened to you looking out for my kid huh?"

"Well if it's any consolation I died saving him sooooo..." It was strange having a voice but no body. Listening to someone who I couldn't see or feel.