Chapter 11

"Stay here, this may be the last time we'll meet."Suryeon wasn't shocked nor sad, she just smiled and stayed with Logan.

"I'll stay." With no hesitation, she stayed.

"Do you know I am a fast runner?" Logan said bragging about his talent.

"Really? Looks like it is not true. I am faster than you." Suryeon said.

"Okay, let's have a race. From here to the beach nearvy. Deal?" Logan said. And Suryeon happily nods. Logan started running without informing Suryeon.

"Yah! Logan! That is unfair." Suryeon said and started running too.

They were already on the beach and Logan easily got tired,and Suryeon laughed because of it.

"I win!!!" Suryeon jumping in happiness.

Logan was smiling seeing Suryeon being happy, he sat down on the sand and he pulled Suryeon down which makes Suryeon sit down on the sand too.

"Isn't the sunset too beautiful?" Logan started spekaing, Suryeon looked at him and smiled with her eyes smiling too.

"yYeah, the sunset was so beautiful that it always makes us wonder how tomorrow will start and how it will end."Suryeon answered.

"Now that everyone knows that we are married and it will really cause chaos, why don't you go back to your family? And don't worry about anything else, we are getting divorce." Logan said. Suryeon noticed the sad voice in him.

"I am with my family. My mother-in-law already started talking to me after many years of disconnection. I have Miran, I have my Chaeyoung. I have a family. " Suryeon answered.

"Suryeon-ssi, if you had a choice to go back on the past, would you still do it?" Logan was curious about Suryeon's answer.

" Of course, I would still do it." Suryeon said and looked at Logan but unexpectedly Logan was also looking at Suryeon. Their faces were just inches away from each other.

.

.

Their faces keep on being closer to each other.

.

.

.

Then Suryeon avoided it, and she stood up.

"Chaeyoung and your mom might be waiting for us. Let's go." Suryeon said and started walking faster.

Meanwhile on the other side, Jiwon was furious. She didn't expect that the man she was about to get married with was actually married already and it is with her sister.

She screamed out of her lungs.

"Jiwon-ah, can you please calm down." Their father said.

"Abeoji, what do you mean calm down?" Jiwon answered back.

"Jiwon-ah, you can't do anything." The grandfather intervened in the conversation.

"What do you mean, Jiwon can't do anything?" Their father was also shocked upon hearing those words from their father.

"Logan had a mistress, and the fact that it was Suryeon." Their father said, Heekyung was about to talk.

"Legally, Jiwon is the mistress. Suryeon is the legal wife." The grandfather said.

"Arabeoji, are you protecting her now?" Jiwon asked in despair.

"Yes! I am protecting my granddaughter. Who actually kicked her out? Isn't it you, Hyunshik-ah?" The grandfather said and looked angrily.