Its Just the Beginning

Rei, Ami, Minako, Makoto, and I were all at the diner in their usual booth. We were hanging out and having drinks.

"So.. When is Mamoru going to go back to america for college?" Makoto asked.

"He told me that they would take him back once summer ends. So he can start fresh," I answered.

Rei adds, "Summer break ends in about two and a half weeks."

I said, "Yeah, I'm going to help him pack his stuff before he leaves," I take a long sip out of my smoothie.

"Lets just hope that he doesnt die this time.." Minako mummbled.

Rei slaps her in the back of the head and yells at her, "Not Helping!"

Minako starts to giggle rubbing her head. I just looked down playing with my straw. I know Minako means well, but I don't know what to expect anymore.

"Dont worry Usagi, It shouldnt be that bad since you've basically been through the worst already. This time he will call you and send you letters as promised," Ami trys to cheer her up.

"I guess your right." I said looking back up, and putting on a light smile. I hope so.

◎◎◎◎◎◎

After we finished chatting, in the early evening, we stepped outside the diner, and said our goodbyes. We split into two groups to go our separate ways. Minako and Rei. Then Me, Ami, and Makoto. We continued walking down until we had to split up again.

"See you soon!" I said to them.

"Bye bye!" Said Ami as she turned to walk away.

"Bye!" Makoto laid a hand on my shoulder and giving me a tight squeeze.

"Everything thing will be fine! Don't worry about a thing! Bye!"

"I know." I said quietly, smiled, and waved goodbye as I watched them walk away. I stood their silently and focused on the soft sound of the wind against my hair. I turned my head to the right and saw a quick shadow move. I took a step back but decided to ignore it.

I continued walking when I felt like someone was following me. I turned around but I saw no one. I guess I should walk home quicker I'm getting a bad feeling.

I slowly turned a corner. My house was only a couple houses down. I can make it! Just as I was finished turning the corner I felt a slight touch to my shoulder. The last thing I remember is having a cloth covering my mouth and the feeling of trying to fight back. I felt drowsy and right before I fell asleep I felt my body getting stuffed into a cramped bag...

...I didn't have time to scream.