Locating Usagi

3rd Person POV

Rei comes back to reality with wide eyes. She looks at everyone. They all look worried because she was cringing during the vision.

Mamoru blurted out, "What did you just see?!" ending the silence.

Rei started to explain all that she saw. She looked down and played with her hands. She looked up to see all the reactions. Ami was holding Luna, and Minako was holding Artemis. Setsuna was hugging Hotaru from the back to comfort her. Mamoru was just starring at the ground with wide eyes. Then Makoto had worried and concerned eyes. Michiru had her head against Haruka's shoulder with both of their eyes closed.

"Ami do you think you can locate Usagi?" Setsuna asked.

Ami answered, "Well, I can definitely try!" She dropped Luna, and got her super computer out and started to quickly type into it. "Alright! I found something! She is in a castle in the sky. The bottom is invisible, so people can't notice it."

Minako questioned, "How are we supposed to find out where it is then?"

Ami giggled, "That's easy! My computer will locate the object! All we have to do is teleport there!" She looks down at her computer again. "It's located right above the Tokyo Tower!"

◎◎◎◎◎◎

Usagi POV

My eyes adjust to the lighting as they open. I'm hanging forward by chains around my wrists and ankles. I guess this is what they are here for. I try to pull free with the strength I have, but it doesn't work. I'm still covered in red ribbons. What happens if I stand up? I try using the wall to help me, but my knees shake, and my vision gets blurry. I fall back down.

I hear footsteps coming closer to me. Queen shadow lifts my chin up so we are looking at each other. Shadow starts to speak, "Now that you are finally up, I have a surprise for you!" She looks excited, "It is a very old friend of yours! From your early days, Sailor Moon! You might not remember her, but she definitely remembers you." She lets go of my chin, and I lean against the wall. She stands up straight and looks towards the shadow in the room. "You can come out now. I think she is ready to see you."

Shadow turns towards me. She smiles and disappears.

I squit towards the shadow. A youma walks out. I gasp. I know who it is!