My New Home

Usagi POV

My eyes start to open when I see what surrounds me. I am in laying in the middle of a tall, round, concrete cell. There is only one window that is high from reach. With only one light source the room is pretty dark. I could barley sit up, but I managed to. Where was I?

"Hello?" I quietly said, "Can anyone hear me?"

I looked around more and saw a pair of chains hanging from the wall. There was two for the wrists and two for the ankles. In front of me I just noticed there was a tall wooden door. I get up quickly and run to the door. My hand reaches for the door nob, but the nob wouldn't shift. Locked.

"Wait! Wheres my brooch? Can I transform?" I yelped as I turned around and it was laying on the ground. I grabbed it and yelled, "Moon Eternal Power! MAKE UP!" lifting up my arm into the air.

"Don't even try anything, Sailor Moon. Nothing is going to work," a mysterious voice said. I turned around. I tried to track the sound, but there was nothing there. The voice laughed, "it's not even a real door! It's a illusion and I stuck a nob in the wall! There is a real exit, but it only opens from the outside."

The voice sounds like a woman. "Why am I here? Who are you?!" I yelled into the air, "Show yourself."

"Sure. I will reveal myself," She responded. Some kind of wind shoved me to the ground. Feet then appeared on the ground in front of me. I slowly looked up seeing what she looked like. The woman had long flowy dark purple hair pulled back with a head band. The dress she was wearing was long, black, and fitted until towards the bottom of it. There was no sleeves but black ribbons wrapped around her arms all the way down. "Now you probably are wondering who I am."

She walked closer towards me. "I am the one who hides under your bed and stands in dark corners! I am Queen Shadow!"

She lifts me up by my arms holding them tight against the rest of my body. I caught sight of her shadow and saw it giggling like it was its own person, but its not making any sound.

"Now take that silly outfit off! You don't deserve it!" She lets me go letting me hit the ground. Then she reaches her hand to my brooch.

"No! Dont!" I yelp.

Shadow grabs my brooch and quickly rips it off. Red ribbons surround me as my vision turns blurry and my eyes flicker closed.