He's On His Way

3rd POV

Uranus trips backwards as the speakers burst with screams and cries. One of the shadows is about to crawl over her, but Saturn comes just in time and the shadow evaporates.

"I hope these guys are almost gone because it seems never ending," Uranus complained.

◎◎◎◎◎◎

Usagi POV

I wake up to yelling.

"GET UP!" Queen Shadow is yelling, "You can't just sleep all day! We have things to do!!!"

I looked at her sleepily still not 100% awake. My eyes were barley open, and I was concentrating on staying awake. She must have saw my tired eyes because she slapped me! I let out a gasp as my chains rustled, and my body moved with the slap.

That got my attention. I looked up weak and with wide eyes. I rubbed my face and whispered, "W-What is it now-w," I said and looked at the floor.

"I have another one of your old friends here to see you!" She said excitedly, "One of your old enemies! She's been looking for your star seed." Then she steps back into the shadows to be unseen.

"Meow..." A catty voice said.

My eyes squinted as someone peeked out of the shadows. She had hair shaped into cat ears and braids coming out of the tips of them. Sailor Tin Nyanko? I tried to relax.

"I'm here to see your Supreme Star Seed!"
She said then immediately crossed her arms and shot me from the jewels on her writs.

I screamed while my Star Seed was being released. I knocked out.

◎◎◎◎◎◎

3rd POV

Sailor Tin Nyanko stands before the shining star seed. She was amazed by the beauty, but then started to do her job. She lifted her hands and dark magic started to form in her them. She then packed all the magic together and pushed the darkness into the shining crystal. She then vanished leaving Usagi by herself once again.

◎◎◎◎◎◎

3rd POV

Uranus spoke, "I think we are almost finished." She killed off a few more shadows and looked around seeing the fewer there were.

"Tuxedo Mask!" Pluto Called.

He ran up to her avoiding any more problems. "What is it?" Tux asked.

"I think that we can manage making a path just enough for you to sneak through the door. Then you can find Usagi and bring her immediately back here," Pluto explained the plan.

"Alright," Tux answered.

Venus came over, "Ok! Get ready!"

Uranus, Pluto, and Venus started to kill the shadows surrounding the doors that led into the rest of the castle. Tux took a few steps back then ran in between the shadow people. Making it to the doors. He paused for a moment looking back.

"Hurry! Go!" Venus called to him.

He opened the door and slipped out. He looked at his surroundings and started dashing to the right. It was a long hall with a red carpet all the way down and yellow walls. It was very dirty, and it seemed deserted with some of the walls peeling. He ignored it and thought to himself...

"I'm on my way... Usako"