Dim and Gloom

Usagi POV

I wiped my mouth with my hand and sat on the ground looking up at everyone.

"So where are we heading now?" Jupiter asked, "You guys find anything out?"

Venus interrupted, "Sooooo, I'm assuming you guys saved a cookie for me!"

"Yep! And it's sitting right there in the puke! You still want it?" Jupiter joked.

Venus gulped and backed away slightly.

"I thought so," Jupiter finished, "As we were saying..."

Neptune answered Jupiter, "We found out plenty, and we will fill you in on the way."

"Ok, This way!" Saturn directed them to the hallway on the right where Mamoru didn't explore.

Mamoru leaned down to me. I lifted my arms and grabbed around his neck just like a child and their dad. He scooped my butt up and started to carry me. I leaned into his chest and rested my eyes. Feeling security.

◎◎◎◎◎◎

We had been walking through a couple halls finding nothing until we stepped into a open space. It wasn't big, but a good size. It had a few tables and chairs against the walls. The carpet was red velvet, and the walls were painted with a red that was a shade lighter with various golden designs. On one side of the room was a stage. With velvet curtains to match the rest of the room pulled to the side. The stage was a nice dark wood. A set of stairs on both ends that lead to the stage and more stairs inside of the stage leading upwards on the two side walls. Those were probably leading to a backstage.

I started to get drowsy. My eyes kept blinking and I wanted to fall asleep to escape my uneasy and scared feelings. Mamoru set me down against a open wall next to a table and set of chairs. He sat down In front of me and leaned forward. He just looking at me as I slightly dosed off.

◎◎◎

3rd POV

Usagi fell asleep, so tux stood up.

"So what's the game plan?" Uranus asked.

Mercury spoke, "I think we just keep walking around searching for anything interesting and definitely find where Queen Shadow is! We need to finish this!"

"I don't think so," a unfamiliar voice said.
It sounded like a girl.

Then a guy spoke, "You won't be seeing the Queen at all!"

The unfamiliar voices came from the stage. No one was on it at first, but then a figure came from one of the stairs in the stage. It was a girl. She had dark blue hair that was in a side pony tail. Some of the hair was braided into it giving it more style. Through the braids and dangling with her pony tail was a black ribbon. Just like everyone else was wearing. She had crisscross hold up tights. Her dress was black with low shoulder sleeves that made the dress go low on her boobs, and a short front long back skirt with a sheer dark grey fabric as a top layer. The boy came from the opposite stairs. His hair was dark green that was long and went just past his chin. He wore black pants, and a black unbuttoned suite revealing his abs. And a dark grey tie hanging from his neck. You could barley see it, but a black ribbon was hidden under his sleeve. It was wrapped around his wrist, and the ends dangled down.

"I'm Gloom," said the girl.

"I'm Dim," said the boy.

Then they said together while meeting together on the stage, "And we won't let you pass."

They stood facing each other on the stage. Dim reached for Gloom's face placing his hand on her cheek. She tugged a hand on his tie to pull him in for a kiss. They kissed and Dim slowly kissed across her cheek. She lifted her head up. He reached his hand to her waist, and continued to kiss her farther towards her ear. He bit her ear and they both looked at the senshi with evil eyes as they stood closely together.