Kidnapping

3rd POV

Everyone just starred at the dissolving couple. They were speechless. You could see Mercury and Venus slightly tearing up. This could be the worst part of being any hero. You save people, but you don't always save the enemy. There can be a loss for either turn out. Overall the heroes always do what's right, and they know it too.

They were so distracted; they forgot about what they really came here for...

◎◎◎

Usagi POV

I could hear what was happening around me before my eyes were even open. The sound of foot steps beside me. I got picked up. It wasn't bridal style though. It was like he was carrying me over his shoulder. This wasn't normal. I became more conscious and opened my eyes a little.

"Mamo-chan" I spoke lightly for reassurance. Not a sound. "..Mamoru," I spoke again. I thought his full name would get his attention. My eyes were still droopy, so I lifted my head and was confused at what I saw.

I could suddenly see Tuxedo Mask along with the rest of the Senshi turning their heads towards me. Their faces were full of shock and terror. All I could feel was being pulled away. I looked down and saw an unknown person pulling me away. We were in some sort of teleport state. It was like I was starring at the senshi from a different reality.

"USAKO!" I heard tuxedo mask yell.

I looked back up. My face frightened. I was being kidnapped again. They were all running towards me, but it seemed like slow motion. I was still in this unknown state and looked at them like they were on a screen.

My vision became watery. I panicked. "MAMO-CHAN!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and reached out my hand just trying to grab him even though we were so far away. "HELP!" I yelled at them hoping it would get them closer. I squirmed, but the man holds me firm and unfazed by anything going on.

I give up. I just look at them my face becoming drenched. Their screams of my name fill my ears. I'm so scared but calm. My head suddenly can't process what's really happening. This can't happen again? No more please!

My vision gets dizzy and I faint, laying frail on the mans shoulder.

◎◎◎

Tuxedo Mask POV

I was running so fast but not enough to get to her. It was all a blur. She was being carried away through a magic tunnel probably being teleported somewhere we would have to search so hard for. The portal closed right when we got close. We all fell backwards from hitting the wall that reappeared.

Damn. I felt the anger being built up inside me. "What the hell?" I said just over a whisper, "This can't be serious.." I held my head in my hands.

"Usagi...," I heard Saturn say upsettingly.

"How c-could we loose her again-in?" I heard Jupiter stutter.

Uranus complained, "Where could she be now? They probably took her somewhere harder to find!!"

"Where ever she is..," Mars choked, "It's our job to find her and protect her no matter the cost."

"Right," Everyone said in unison with new determination.

I just stood off to the side. I didn't have as much new confidence as they did. How could I let her slip under my fingers again? I should have been right beside her during that whole fight making sure nothing would happen to her.

I continued to beat myself up. Neptune noticed and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't think it's your fault.." She said with her usual grace, "We feel just as bad. She will be with us again soon. Everything will always be alright in the end." She lightly smiles trying to cheer me up.

All I can think of saying is, "yeah.."

She leaves me be and walks to the rest of them. As they come up with a plan to search for Usagi again.