Puzzle Solved

Tuxedo Mask POV

We all woke up still in the shelter. Mars was still holding the journal and knife but dropped them, "What was that?!" She said frantically.

I stepped up, "It was a flash back! I have seen bits and pieces before that. I think we have to put it all together to see the bigger picture," I informed them.

"Ok then explain it us," Uranus said.

"The first vision I saw was a busy hall full of people checking in etc, and a girl running into me. She was actually coming from the staircase from the prison!" I started explaining, "Then the next one was her confessing to a prisoner that she was pregnant with his baby. Which is Crater the one she was calling out to. The thing is from the window you could see Earth attacking the Moon."

"So she had a relationship with this Crater guy?" Venus asked.

Then Neptune spoke, "And you think this was all caused by the Earth and Moon?"

I continued, "I assume because the next vision was them running into a guest bedroom, and it seems to fit," I said answering both of them.

Mercury commented, "I see, was that all you saw?"

"Yes now to put it all in order," I answered her.

Pluto began, "First, Silhouette and Crater...," She covered Saturns ears, "had sex which caused her to become pregnant..."

"...She told Crater the news when the Earth attacked the Moon...," Mercury continued.

I picked up, "...She witnessed the destruction and had to warn everyone. Which lead her to run down the staircase into the crowd of people to warn them..."

"...Once she told her mother, which was Queen Shadow, She took the children into this shelter. They lasted more than a week before she realized that Crater was dead and her family too...," Uranus said.

"...Finally she found his dead body and decided to take revenge," I finished.

"One last question is, How did she survive all these years to take revenge now?" Mercury stated.

I was glad all these visions I've been seeing were now put together. Now we can actually head forward with defeating her, "I think we should head up."

◎◎◎◎◎◎

Usagi POV

I was about to have my last cookie still smiling and enjoying myself when my stomach starting hurting. It wasn't a typical stomachache. It felt like my body was being squished and stuttering in its usual work. My breathing became hard.

Jupiter started to notice, "USAGI?! What's wrong??!?!" She yelled.

I laid there silently. I felt dark and cold too. What was happening?
A-Am I dying...? I fell to the floor dropping my cookie. This had to stop! I ached. I tried waiting it out. All the cookies I just ate flowed up my mouth. My head starting hurting too. I puked. All the food I ate was for nothing. My stomach was now empty again. I laid there as Jupiter hovered over me.

"What happened?!" She yelled with watery eyes.

I blinked a few times and began feeling normal again. What was that? Jupiter helped me sit up again. I slouched my back, and my legs were in a stratal. I hugged myself coughing a little bit of the cookie. Then spitting it out.

◎◎◎

The secret door flipped up, and one by one everyone stepped out.

"What happened Usagi?" Saturn asked as she saw the puke and me hovering over it.

"She just puked up all her cookies, but she is doing better now," Jupiter explained.

Tuxedo Mask walked to me and patted my head. I looked up at him and gave a reassuring smile...

Even if it was fake.