Revived

"You think you could still win against me?!" Queen Shadow chuckled.

The senshi still looked at her with fierce eyes and determined faces. If there was any doubt you couldn't tell.

The Queen built up her powers and did one final attack towards her enemies. The hit wiped them out completely. The girls hit the ground once again with a thud.

Queen Shadow burst into evil laughter, "You shouldn't have gotten your hopes up!"

Queen Shadow kept laughing as the castle still continued to shake and collapse. Something else started to move too. It was Usagi's brooch inside the case. It was jiggling, but it wasn't because of the shaking castle. Something else was causing it to move.

The senshi didn't have anymore energy. They used it all and could barley even life their heads. They laid against the ground with loss laying hard on their shoulders. Was there even a chance of winning anymore?

◎◎◎

Usagi POV

I still float in the middle of this unknown sky. I have been told to wait, but I am tired of waiting. I can't help the curiosity in the back of my mind. I'm starting to get more and more concerned for the safety of my friends. I left them in the middle of a mess. Could it already be resolved? Did everything end up okay? They have to be alive! I know it! If not they would be here with me.

But what if they are still struggling without me? I hear a gasp come from my lips, and my hands start to shake. I died. I died. How could they still have the strength to fight when they are broken from the loss of me? I can't imagine the pain they are going through to loose their truest friend and princess.

My voice comes out shaky and weak, "What-t is happening to my fr-friends?"

The voice that has been accompanying me breaks the silence, "Do you truly wish to know?"

"Yes!" I didn't think twice before I said it.

A chuckle seemed to escape from the unknown man, "Then see for yourself."

At first I was confused by his answer, but then it hit me.

My body started to feel a heavy pressure pushing me down. I was getting farther and farther from the blinding but warming light that was surrounding me from above. Then I dropped at an intense speed. My wings no longer working, but the white feathers started to dissolve from the tips of my wings. My hair was swinging everywhere, and feathers were spreading throughout the air. The wings I once had are now split into single feathers floating higher as I fall. I fall.

◎◎◎

3rd POV

The brooch bounced around the clear case. It looked like it was trying to open itself. A light started to shine through the brooch from the inside. No one seemed to notice what was happening, but the brooch hit the glass repeatedly. The glass started to crack and break. With one final clank the glass shattered. The brooch popped open revealing the bright, silver crystal.

Usagi was lifted into the air from the wall that she was leaning against. The senshi turned as much as they could when they noticed their dead friend moving. Tuxedo Mask looked wide eyed towards his love.

The Queen was in shock, "Wh-Whats going on?"

Usagi started to glow. Her legendary silver crystal flew out of the brooch, and into her grasp. With Usagi's eyes still closed she began to transform. Her hair grew and twisted and returned into her odango style. The blonde hair shined against the crystal's glow. The pink ribbons that loosely covered her body again took shape. The ribbons grew around her body and with a quick rush of light; the ribbons were now a dress. Usagi was now Serenity with her pure white gown. Her hair and dress flowed peacefully against the chaos and destruction of the castle.

Serenity still holding the precious crystal, opened her eyes. The senshi looked overly joyed and tearful at her. Serenity put on a warm smile at them, but it quickly disappeared. She looked towards Queen Shadow who was sitting at her thrown. Shadow tried her best not to look effected by Sailor Moon returning from the dead. Her mouth was in a small frown, but you could tell in her eyes that she was frightened.

No words were spoken and the room seemed to shift to silence. Serenity glowed a little brighter as she flew quickly towards Queen Shadow at the top of the staircase. The Queen knew this was the end for her but put on a small smirk. Princess Serenity approached her and was close enough for their noses to touch at the slightest of movements. She gave the Queen a hard look. Not angry, sad or forgivful. She just starred at her. Then Serenity lifted her hand up into the air while her emitting light grew even brighter. She poked a finger out and pointed it in front of Queen Shadow. Serenity had a stern look as she lightly tapped her finger on the Queen's forehead. A gush of blinding light filled the room.

The bright light began to fade and the senshi looked up at the scene. Queen Shadow disappeared. She was no where in sight. Serenity was barely standing. Her power was completely drained, and Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she closed her eyes. She took a step back finding the stairs. Her white heel missed a step, and she tumbled down.

The silence disappeared into screams as the senshi ran to their princess whose head was laying in a pile of blood.