Attack from Shadow People

Usagi POV

I once again wake up with pain and energy less. I am laying against the concrete wall still in my chains. I hope everyone will be coming soon because I don't know what could happen next. I wrap my arms around myself feeling cold. Now is just another time when I dont know what to do. I am so worthless sometimes. I always need someone to help or save me. Why do I always have to depend on someone! My vision gets watery and tears stream my face. I want to prove myself, and show that I can do things alone, but in situations like this how could I. I start to weep and cry my head off. I can only expect worse from now on.

◎◎◎◎◎◎

3rd POV

Black shadow like figures came out from where Queen Shadow shooted her magic. They were everywhere.

"Mercury! Research what these things are!" Pluto yelled.

Mercury responded with confidence, "They are already scanned!"

"Get in ready position everyone!" Mars Alerted. Everyone had their backs to each other in a circle. They were ready.

Mercury's eyes lit up, "I've found them! They are known as Shadow People. Let's see here..." Mercury was silent for a moment but soon broke it, "The only thing we should really be worried about is them traveling through us. If they go through you, then you will freeze for about 30 seconds with slimy black goo covering you, but who knows what could happen in that time!"

"Sounds like we need to stay focused everyone! Don't put your guard down," Jupiter yelled.

Then the first attack started. Everyone shooting their powers all around.

"Neptune some backup please!" Venus screamed. She was completely surrounded barely any room to spare. It was to tight to do the attack so she lifted her arms up high and yelled, "VENUS LOVE AND BEAUTY SHOCK!" The attack only went up to hit the roof.

Right before they consumed her you could hear, "NEPTUNE DEEP SUBMERGE," her water sprayed all of the Shadow People causing them to melt.

◎◎◎◎◎◎

Usagi POV

I was just starting to get tired again when I could hear a laugh coming from above me. I looked up surprised to see something falling down. She almost fell on top of me until she finally jumped off the side of the wall and landed in the middle of the cell.

It's the Heart Snatcher that tried to steal my Heart Crystal! That's right her name was Cenicienta! She looks like she has emerald skin with gold armor.

"Looks like I'm going to do the same job again!" She said walking towards me. She faced her right muscle towards me. A black star appeared and immediately I was shot with the magic.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed bloody murder. Tears were forming at the corners of my eyes. My heart crystal slowly came out of my body glowing like it always did. When she went to grab it I blacked out.

◎◎◎

3rd POV

Cenicienta holds the heart Crystal. She begins to chip pieces of the Crystal off, but before she finishes she has dark magic and let's it slip into the light of the Crystal then she inserts it back into Usagi's body.