Beats Stop

Usagi POV

I heard some of the senshi try and talk to me,

"Usagi what's happening?!"

"Usagi are you DIEING?!?!"

"WHAT DID THEY DO?!!?"

"USAGI"
"USAGI"
"USAGI"

I screamed. Usagi! Usagi! That's all I heard. My ears were about to explode.

"STOP!" I yelled at them.

My heart ached. It was getting hard to breath, for every time I breathed in, pain shot through my body. It especially hit me hard in the chest.

I couldn't move my legs. I heard my slowing heart beat ringing in my ears.

"I-I can't breath-th!" I managed to get out but had another coughing fit afterward. I wiped my mouth yet again.

Ami came close to me. She took my wrist and put her fingers onto it. She read my pulse.

"Her pulse is slowing..!" Ami alerted everyone.

I slightly rolled my eyes but quickly shut them when pain arrived back at my heart. This time it wouldn't stop. I was starting to hyperventilate. I was choking on air. It was starting to get harder to breath, and my head was getting dizzy. So many things were happening, I didn't know what was happening.

I looked up at everyone. Various faces were broken and horrified.
I locked eyes with Mamoru.

"Usagi.." He whispered to me.

"Mamoru.." I thought I spoke but realized it was only in my head. I even lost my words to speak. What else could I lose?

My Life.

I let out a wince. This pain getting worse. It was like it was engulfing me, sucking me in. I felt different. I felt my mind and soul being absorbed into the darkness.

My hand lifted to my throat. I couldn't breath. I could only fit a breath in every couple seconds. It hurt knowing my body wasn't working. I was losing the worst thing you could lose.

I reviewed everything. My eyes teared up. I thought of my mom, my dad, my brother, my friends, and the happiness that was going to stay with me even in death. The life I lived was wonderful. I wouldn't change a single thing.

My mind went back to how I got here. I looked down at myself. I pulled a piece of ribbon up from my shoulder. I grabbed a strand of my now short, choppy hair. My fingers lightly touched the fragile stab wound on my lower stomach.

Then I looked up at them. The people who have stuck around to protect me. They risked everything to save their princess just to have her die in front of them. I was disgusting. I couldn't even try to save myself.

I reached my hand out towards them. My mouth was about to speak when the most dreadful shock waved through my veins. I loudly gasped, and my eyes grew wide. I lost feeling.

And that was it.

◎◎◎

3rd POV

Usagi lifted the ribbon off her shoulder, then played with her short hair, and finally lightly tapped her stab wound.

Then, it was like slow motion. Usagi looked up at all the senshi. She slowly reached out her hand. You could see her mouth about to form words. A sudden gasp was released instead. You could see her pupils become small.

Her hand fell, and so did she. Her body landing on the cold concrete. You can see her lifeless eyes starring blindly.

Then on the wall was the blood note she left for them. It was small and sloppy, but meant so much to the ones she left behind.

The message read:

I wanted to say thank you,
I wanted to say I love you all,
You made my life the happiest it has ever been! I wouldn't be the way I am without you! Please live on!
(\ /)
                                    (^-^)

Cries filled the room. Ami and Venus huddled together, covering there face with there hands. Neptune had tears running down her eyes while Uranus held her close. Pluto hugged on to Saturn who was crying hard onto her. Jupiter was wiping her tears away. Mars sat there holding her head shocked and just now letting her tears escape.

Tuxedo Mask on the other hand, jumped right after Usagi when she hit the floor. He starred at her lifeless body. He felt her open eyes stare right through him. Guilt punched him in the face. He wasn't able to get to her sooner.

◎◎◎◎◎◎

Usagi POV

I felt my body fail me. I blinked once and was in complete darkness. I couldn't see or feel a thing. Am I dead? Is this what becomes of me?

I let out a gasp as I felt cold fingers touch my bare back. I looked down. My body was slightly glowing, and I could see the hands touching me start to hold onto me and hug me from behind. The skin had a black glow to them. The cold touch suddenly felt safe and secure. I haven't felt this way in a long time, so I closed my eyes leaning into the person's hug.

"You are now with me.. You are mine now..," the voice from behind me whispered lightly in my ear.