She Never Came Home

3rd person POV

Luna was running quickly across sidewalk in the morning glow. She was rushing towards Mamoru's apartment. Usagi never came home last night and hasn't had any contact with her either.

Luna got to Mamoru's apartment door and started to claw at it since she couldn't talk with people around. She continued to claw until she heard walking towards the door. The door opened with Mamoru behind it.

"Luna, Why are you here without Usagi?" Mamoru asked.

"That is exactly what I wanted to talk to you about!" Luna said out of breath, "Can I come in?"

"Yes." He said. He shut the door behind Luna as they walked into the living room. Mamoru sat on his couch laying back, and Luna jumped up sitting next to him.

Luna then started to speak , "Have you seen Usagi since last night because she never came home from the diner, and I didn't know if she decided to come here?"

"No I haven't, So she hasn't talked to you since?" He said worried.

"Nope. That's why I came here. Will you contact the rest of the girls about this."

He answered, "Of course," Then he got out his phone and started talking to everyone.

"Alright," He said putting his phone down, "No one has talked to her since last night. Rei suggested that we all meet at the shrine to talk about it, so lets get a move on."

◎◎◎◎◎◎

Luna and Mamoru arrived at the shrine, and they bumped into Hotaru running up to them with Michiru, Haruka, and Setsuna slowly walking behind her.

"Hi Mamoru!" Hotaru said before she started running up the steps as fast as she could.

They waited for Setsuna, Haruka, and Michiru to catch up with them. Once they did everyone said hello to each other as they quickly went up the steps. Rei was up at the top along with Makoto and Minako. The only one missing was Ami.

A few seconds later Ami is running up the steps. She is out of breath when she says, "Sorry guys! I was at a cram school. Thanks for waiting!" Then she smiled.

Minako looked shocked, "During the summer?!"

Ami stood up straight and said expressionless, "You all should know that I always go to cram school."

"Now that we are all here," Rei started to speak and motioned to the shrine, "We can all go inside."

Everyone got inside while Rei started to prepare a fire. "I think it will be best to see if I sense anything, so everyone be quiet until I come back." She then sat in front of the flame crossed legged. She closed her eyes, put her hands together, and she was gone.

Suddenly in front of Rei was a prison and she saw Usagi painfully laying against the concrete wall. There were chains connected to her wrists and ankles. She was bruised and bleeding. Then there was a figure hidden in the shadow on the other side of the room. Laughing started to escape from the figure. A loud scream came from Usagi as she did a slight jump with her chains. Rei's eyes shot open as she came back to reality.