𝑅𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈

Welcome, welcome, welcome! Welcome to Deadman's Tome! It would be any kind of home! To the imagination of your dreams! Everything is a never-ending scheme! Where your mind is, ours to satisfy! Be it a man or woman, it is ours to reprise! Welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome!

Entering the Gloomy Lobby, Twisted Vestibule:

Good morning, sir. Hold on. Yeah, taken note, taken note. Hold on, I have a guest that I need to take care of.

Please forgive me for not introducing myself. I am Orichimaru, the head of security for this company. I am a professional ninja, assassin, mercenary, spy, agent, security guard, warden, martial artist, and coffee maker. You didn't hear anything in the last part.

Please proceed to the elevator and allow me to accompany you, sir or ma'am, to the CEO's office.

Entering the CEO's Office:

Welcome, sir, and welcome to my humble company. I hope you don't mind anything else here, as my lovely company defies any form of logic or explanation; after all, this is an imagination that repels science.

Step right in and welcome yourself as our favorite and most anticipated guest of the year. I almost forgot to properly greet. Where are my manners?

Greetings, sir or madam, and good day to you. I am the author, Mr. Gentleman_Zombie1225. Welcome to my book, and I wish you good times with your favorite lads. All the way to your destination, I'll be your guide.

Whatever you want to call me, as long as we keep moving toward your primary objective, You must consent to the author's regulations in order for us to continue exploring your wonderland. Make sure you read the guidelines provided below.

While reading, keep yourself engaged with a cup of tea and some bourbon by your side. I am aware that not everyone can get it by reading instruction manuals and such. Into this doorway, would you?

No, wait. Hold on, my good sir. I forgot that my friends in different dimensions and worlds will have the instructions for you. That means I won't be guiding you; just step into that elevator. That elevator you once stood there, over there next to the bookshelves—see it?

Just step in, and you'll see the world of wonders that adults and grownups throw away into the nothingness.

Entering Medical Pavilion Dept., Dr. Nurse Doctor's Office:

Welcome, I, Dr. Nurse Doctor, am here to assist you in stepping into your own wonderland. It is nice to meet another diagnosed patient. You must read the list of rules. I will give you the basic rules, as the other rules are in the other rooms. Make sure you read it carefully and thoroughly. Abide by the rules or I'll saw your entire skeleton in halves!

Basic rule and Disclaimers:

1.) Unsolicited Mails (Spamming of submissions)The more you spam it, the more I will ignore it. I will never accept such demanding requests; I don't like irritating, rude, and mannerless people.

2.) Mind your manners- The Duchess treats those who act impolitely as a tasty supper. I would advise you to behave properly and be like a lady or gentleman. You can rant and state your rage outside my book.