Short notice about my hiatus

Good day to you, madame or/and sir who are reading this letter I made, and it is a very important one.

For the past few days, I have been trying to get back on writing. I have life to take care of, thus mean that I can't always focus on writing this book. In the future, I may suddenly disappear, and my books no longer exist or update like the rest. I know, I can avoid it, but my life has things to do.

I recently finished my schooling a week ago, with a sudden shift of focus on my hobby and somewhat my laziness or zero motivation to write. I have ideas and all but have no strength to write. Hell, I am losing interest in my games and have been missing lots of events.

I hate it as I dislike the feeling of leaving things unfinished, and either way, it happened and difficult to fix. I tried not to become what most great writers have become, disappear, without a word and works left behind to be dusted. I did, I have always thought of that.

The book is left unfinished, chapters are taking long, and worse of all, being lost in time and space. Let just say, don't expect too much to get an update or a new chapter. Reality disappoints the most once you realize that everything was gaslight. It may take even longer, or I may announce that it is over and concluded.

I hope you all understand that, and thank you for reading this letter. If you want to, you can still leave your request and characters to suggest for my next chapter. Most importantly, thank you for supporting my book through comments and likes for the past few years.