Note from General Linguist

Good morning to you, maggots. A great night to you who are already sleeping. Have a nice day to all of you who are still rising and fighting.

I just want to make an announcement regarding the update. This update will include a termination contract for a certain update of this book.

Based on the previous teaser, which was done badly and terribly, I will be declaring war in this book. But I will be discussing more about the decision.

Recently, me and the CEO of Deadman's Tome, Inc. We had a discussion about the ongoing update to the book. It was during the meeting that I asked for a declaration of war and asked for permission.

The author allowed me and granted me permission to carry the war. And so we have prepared the plan, and we will execute it and obliterate everything on our path.

First are the bombings of the dialouges. We will replace these lifeless text bubbles with a hint of gun powder and bombs. One strike, then kaboom!

All words will be reconstructed as soon as the boming is over. The book will shed newer and improvised ones with extra tender care and explosions.

The second will be the improvement of the rules. Yes, the author and I had an agreement to change up the rules and improvise them. I will not be using bombs, as they are way too destructive, and I want things to be as simple as butter.

I will be utilising classic vulgar bullets and simple cluster bombs. As they'll get the job done quickly and less devastatingly than the bombings of the dialouges. I will need newer batches of the weapons.

The third will be the extermination of an update, the Brainrot Update. Yes, for the first time in the entire history of the executive board's decisions, this was the first time they removed something from the system.

The author made statements that he finds making brainrot a bit difficult, as he tried numerous research methods and still did not understand. Furthermore, the entire update will not be deleted.

I repeat, not deleted, as it will be gone temporarily and some of the affected chapters will be alternated normally. The Brainrot Update may or may not return the following day.

I will be reporting back to the base as tomorrow will rain bombs and bullets onto the book. It is advised that you retreat back home and away from the book for your own safety.

Also, forgive me for the sudden confusion, especially you, Mr. or Mrs. @Just_Fan_Fiction, for the sudden release of the update, and note that it was a rushed and unfinished one.

Thank you for reading my note regarding this update. Don't forget to do one hundred push-ups, maggots!