(𝑀/𝓃)'𝓈 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒳

🚨⚠️//🚨WARNING🚨//⚠️🚨

The book contains 18+ languages and knowledge. You will glimpse things that might denigrate, displease, mortify, or petrify you. If you want to document the book, stow your horses, revert, and dismiss the book alone, monsieur or madame. I possess nothing but the book and some plot hypotheses; all go to their respective proprietors. I have cautioned you, dear; now is the time for you to decide whether you will continue reading or not. Thank you for reading this, and let us cruise to the main event.

╭🕷⊰🎃≏🦇⍦🪦⋞☠️⋟🪦⍦🦇≏🎃⊱🕷╮

Imagine being the most renowned carer in the world. You are not a hero, but you do take care of them. You have an ability where you can stitch back open wounds, regenerate lost limbs, and recover gallon after gallon of blood with ease. Your sternness is one of the things that boosts your reputation higher than the clouds. Your kind heart teaches your well-computated brain to know what it's doing. Your mama's unyielding, harsh yet caring, and gentle personality was one of your inspirations to become a nurse. Your name was pretty much everywhere, ranging from posters to televisions. You often wander and work from various places, whether an ill-infested sanitarium, a mental asylum, a big-time hospital, or a regular clinic. A patient must behave and follow your instructions, or else they will feel your fury and wrath. Many well-respected, famous, and wealthy doctors, physicians, and heroes are dying to see your face in person—only to get a boot on their face. Many folks must be mannerly, gentlemanly, and polite to meet your standards. But people fail to see that the hospital's most strict and terrifying nurse never expected to have such a soft heart. You are a great friend of Saitama, Genos, and many other S-tier heroes. You had one patient for whom you cared the most: Speed o' Sound Sonic, or simply call him Sonic. He often visited you for treatment of his wounds; you knew that he just cut them on his own for the sake of being with you. It was cute seeing you whine and pout when you work with your own papers. It was a very unusual and rare sight to see him act like that; he was more likely all edgy and wanted his opponent dead. You and he enjoy these moments before drifting off on your own paths. You love your sweet and deadly ninja as much as he loves his strict and loving medic.

🌻💗≾🌹🌸≪💞≫🌸🌹≿💗🌻

As Viego's (League of Legends) royal guard and executioner, imagine your position. In anticipation of claiming yet another collection for your monarch, you amble around his citadel's corridors. You are strong enough to use your enormous axe to sever someone's head in one motion. Typically, you spend most of your time in His Majesty's Hall and very little time in the other halls. As a result of his affections for you in his vile and corrupt heart, he granted the axe and the hallway guard permission. You resembled a wild animal—a monstrous murderer searching for his next victim. You were the crazy one with a cleaver for the emperor. The royal monarchy's vestibules are off limits to servants and other people without permission; otherwise, they wouldn't live to see another day of light. As their sparkling and waxed prefrontal cortexes are exhibited in chandeliers and crests, hapless intruders, loathsome liars, and foolhardy mutinies meet their demise here. As the Queen of Hearts would say, "Off with their heads." Without speaking any words, you hack off their heads. Blood spurting out of them, and their heads falling on the ground, making a staggering sound. Before you collected your victims, their dead eyes were fixed on you. Right next to his chamber, Viego provided you with a space where you could remove the flesh from the skull and wax it. The servants would clean up the mounds that were still present. Viego would just stand there and watch you smile at your freshly slaughtered cranium; it made him grin as well. He was able to get over his late wife with your assistance. You showed up as one of the reanimated corpses he used to know in his life. Along with the delicious and stimulating pleasure of the night you spent with him, you had several cuddling sessions to create.