(𝑀/𝓃)'𝓈 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼

🚨⚠️//🚨WARNING🚨//⚠️🚨

The book contains 18+ languages and knowledge. You will glimpse things that might denigrate, displease, mortify, or petrify you. If you want to document the book, stow your horses, revert, and dismiss the book alone, monsieur or madame. I possess nothing but the book and some plot hypotheses; all go to their respective proprietors. I have cautioned you, dear; now is the time for you to decide whether you will continue reading or not. Thank you for reading this, and let us cruise to the main event.

Enjoy your first read on my book, mortals. I hope I can manage to satisfy your every desire. *Evil laugh and turn into bats*

╭🕷⊰🎃≏🦇⍦🪦⋞☠️⋟🪦⍦🦇≏🎃⊱🕷╮

⭐Imagine that Bill Cipher, a half-human, half-demon, decided to visit his human fiancé (M/n) because he was tired of doing all the wicked things. Bill left the Nightmare Realm and returned to his fiancé's cabin. As soon as he arrived at your tiny wooden cabin, Bill noticed that you were as naked as a shaved apple and immediately got a nosebleed. Bill's imagination was made hot by the body, which had sweaty, rock-hard abs, muscular biceps, and an enormous "friend."

Soon and not long enough, Bill had an erection; he couldn't help but start to jerk. To prevent any bluster from leaking out, he closed his mouth. Of course, he had no idea that his partner was an avid hunter. There would therefore be little difficulty in hearing small details. You caught him shortly after; you invited him to your house, where you seductively led him to your room, where you fucked him till his brain mushy out. He was still horny after several hours of sex; he was still sucking, riding your dick, and worshipping your body, among other things.

He decided to stalk you more frequently, but he didn't regret doing it, and you were understanding of it. You get to fuck your boyfriend's arse in exchange for him stalking you. The frequent hugging within the cabin is more crucial.

🌻💗≾🌹🌸≪💞≫🌸🌹≿💗🌻

⭐ (Retro-futuristic 1920 AU) Envisage asking 9s (Nier Automata) for a breeze with the intention of telling him how you feel. You sent him a letter inquiring about going on a picnic together.

However, 9s has a unique plan for you that is all your own. While you were waiting for him, you noticed that he was dressed in a long, flowing dress with an empire waist that is typical of upper-class 1930s attire, especially when worn with long sleeves and a large black hat.

Sincerely, the attire he chose for your meeting caught you off guard. You became irritated since so many people on the date kept staring at your crush. When you and 9s get there, unpack the basket and start eating.

Even though you and 9s are androids, you nevertheless like the things that mortals do. Thus, you served him his favourite club sandwich, which caused him to grin sweetly.

For a brief period of time, you raised your level of assurance above the clouds while asking him one question at a time.

"H-h-hey, 9s?" asked the (h/c)-haired guy who is flushing whilst taking a bite from the tuna fish sandwich.

"Yeah? What's with the stuttering?" he said and stared as he nibbled the grilled club sandwhich (M/n) specially prepared for him.

"Why are you wearing such a feminine dress?" asked (M/n) who is presently blushing, eyes averted from the white-haired boy.

"Well, I just want to try the dress 2b suggested to me," he said as he blushed too, his mind and heart racing both in fear and embarrassment.

"And I want to wear it, you know. It does look intriguing," he said confidently with a smile painted on his face.