(𝑀/𝓃)'𝓈 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼𝐼

🚨⚠️//🚨WARNING🚨//⚠️🚨

The book contains 18+ languages and knowledge. You will glimpse things that might denigrate, displease, mortify, or petrify you. If you want to document the book, stow your horses, revert, and dismiss the book alone, monsieur or madame. I possess nothing but the book and some plot hypotheses; all go to their respective proprietors. I have cautioned you, dear; now is the time for you to decide whether you will continue reading or not. Thank you for reading this, and let us cruise to the main event.

╭🕷⊰🎃≏🦇⍦🪦⋞☠️⋟🪦⍦🦇≏🎃⊱🕷╮

⭐Imagine Keaton and Kaden (Fire Emblem) going into heat on a very unexpected day. The sexual desire and temptations grow each day as they keep thinking about you. They play with their anuses a lot; they even finger each other just to satisfy themselves. But it wasn't enough to keep them in their rut.

They want their mate to plough them as if they were nothing more than flesh toys to be played with. They kept on mewing and yawing to cry out to their mate. I'm hoping you manage to catch their message of love and desire. But luckily, the war ended quickly and thoroughly. You manage to hear their plea, requesting your presence at once. You came home and rushed into the bedroom, where you and your lover rested.

The room was full of moans, and you instantly remembered that the next three months mean mating season. You are their mate and must take responsibility. You didn't hesitate to sow your lovely children inside them.

🌻💗≾🌹🌸≪💞≫🌸🌹≿💗🌻

(History AU) ⭐ Imagine entering into a conflict with the Axis in 1939 and saying your (man's) wife, William James Moriarty, farewell. He heard that 9.7 million military personnel and 7 million civilians had perished when he went on the radio to learn more about the war's status. He was hoping you'd make it back.

William was awakened by an enigmatic visitor one evening and decided to go downstairs. He could see his lover with three of his left fingers, and his right eye went missing. You were warned by William not to injure yourself when he sobbed on your coat. To help you recover from your battle trauma, though, William gave you a night of pleasure.

🌻💗≾🌹🌸≪💞≫🌸🌹≿💗🌻

⭐ Imagine visiting a pet shop. The animals astounded you, but one human cat with ash-coloured fur caught your eye. It has enticing black dots on its fluffy white tail, lustrous ashen hair, seductive silver eyes, and a well-built body.

It also has lips that are just begging to be kissed. Due to your billionaire status, you decided to purchase it and bring the cat home. He was known as Silverash (Arknight) as you had inquired about the name of the large, ashen cat.

Your relationship with him keeps getting stronger and stronger. Silverash agrees to be your spouse after you decide to ask him to marry you one day.

🌻💗≾🌹🌸≪💞≫🌸🌹≿💗🌻

Imagine being the adopted brother of Levi Ackerman after your parents passed away and your uncle abandoned you to fester on the town's streets. Levi longs to be accompanied by someone other than himself. You became their child once his parents adopted you, so Levi was no longer alone.

The more Levi spent time with you, the more he quietly developed other forms of affection for you, his own stepbrother. Up until a titan suddenly descended upon your village and devoured almost all of the residents. You and Levi found yourselves suddenly surrounded and without a way out.