(𝑀/𝓃)'𝓈 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒳𝐼

🚨⚠️//🚨WARNING🚨//⚠️🚨

The book contains 18+ languages and knowledge. You will glimpse things that might denigrate, displease, mortify, or petrify you. If you want to document the book, stow your horses, revert, and dismiss the book alone, monsieur or madame. I possess nothing but the book and some plot hypotheses; all go to their respective proprietors. I have cautioned you, dear; now is the time for you to decide whether you will continue reading or not. Thank you for reading this, and let us cruise to the main event.

╭🕷⊰🎃≏🦇⍦🪦⋞☠️⋟🪦⍦🦇≏🎃⊱🕷╮

⭐(History AU)—Those who live in the palace will never disrespect you, the duke of the (l/n) estate, who holds one of the highest positions in the hierarchical order. You are also known for other things, such as being the gluttonous noble, the charmer of all men and women, and the ever-living horror. People can never go against you and your orders, for they fear you in your terror, all but those two special people.

Akira Kurusu (Ren Amamiya) and Ryuji Sakamoto are your unique servants, or maids if you want additional feminine titles for them. They have been serving you for as long as they can recall. They knew how much you craved food and how much you loved it. Whether it's beast or mortal flesh, it's all identical. Despite the tremendous consumption of feasts, your body's physique remains the same as it usually is.

People with the best flesh are often sought after at parties. Akira and Ryuji know what to do to fulfil their master's desires—good old-fashioned kidnapping. The process is always the same: they lure in a person with the best quality of flesh and make them an offering to their master. If option one fails, then option two is: they sneak into the homes of their targets, incapacitate them, and bring them back to their master.

You frequently check the difference in the garments they wear before bringing the prey to be your supper. If it is adequate, you keep it. The male clothing goes to you; as for Akira and Ryuji, they will have the women dress as they are fine with it. At parties, you occasionally—or, should I say, frequently—bring them over and boast about how captivating and attractive they are.

🌻💗≾🌹🌸≪💞≫🌸🌹≿💗🌻

⭐(Time travel AU)—It has been a week since your wife died, leaving you feeling hollow and alone. You have been lamenting and mourning for your spouse. She was the missing piece in your life, and you would give anything to have her back. While visiting her grave, a mysterious man appears and informs you that he can grant you the ability to travel through time and save your wife. He calls himself the traveller, or by his real names, Lu Guang and Cheng Xiaoshi.

They will help you save your wife from that accident in exchange for your help getting away from the shadows that will consume their lives. The catch? Every hour you spend in a different time zone shaves a year off your life. Whether it be the "shooty bang bang" Wild West or the wonderous Steam Age with all of its machinery and smoke, you began to feel whole again every time you had intimacy with the two Chinese boys. It began to fill the gap with every mission you and they took. You wondered if he felt the same way, and you waited for the right moment to develop your confidence.

You asked him out, which caught him off guard, and he gladly accepted your confession. You finally got back on your feet with your new paramours and timing partner. Now it's not just him who will get away from the voids of time and space, but also you. You took the risk and went along with Lu and Cheng. Somewhere in heaven, your wife is watching you smile with joy instead of mourning in agony. She was proud that his lover was once again happy and would never be alone again.