(𝑀/𝓃)'𝓈 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼𝐼𝐼

🚨⚠️//🚨WARNING🚨//⚠️🚨

The book contains 18+ languages and knowledge. You will glimpse things that might denigrate, displease, mortify, or petrify you. If you want to document the book, stow your horses, revert, and dismiss the book alone, monsieur or madame. I possess nothing but the book and some plot hypotheses; all go to their respective proprietors. I have cautioned you, dear; now is the time for you to decide whether you will continue reading or not. Thank you for reading this, and let us cruise to the main event.

╭🕷⊰🎃≏🦇⍦🪦⋞☠️⋟🪦⍦🦇≏🎃⊱🕷╮

Think of yourself as Octanoville's deputy dorm leader. You manage to win Azul Ashengrotto's heart—the head dorm himself—when you enroll as one of the students at Octanaville and start working at the Monstro Lounge, even if it wasn't your objective.

Azul does not want you to personally believe him to be aberrant, even if you are the second leader in the jurisdiction of Azul. His two childhood friends, Floyd and Jade Leech, are also involved, so it's not just him.

They are rather fixated on you; they snap pictures of you, gather some of your possessions, and occasionally stalk you online. I can promise you that they are not yanderes because they have no desire to murder anyone.

Despite the fact that they give off a mood that says, "Notice me, Senpai," Once they obtained what they wanted, they stopped tempting you. They are in such a state right now that they were relieved to accept your seed, even if they won't get pregnant.

🌻💗≾🌹🌸≪💞≫🌸🌹≿💗🌻

⭐Imagine you and (Jessica) Jesse Rabbit, the most well-known (and sexiest) vocalists on the planet; both were underprivileged children with innate talent. You must collect food, protect him, and travel with him as two dirt-cheap small birds struggle to survive the chilly streets. You came upon an advertisement for an amphitheater, and it seemed to hire people with exceptional talent. Until one day, when both of you seized the opportunity to demonstrate your talent, both of you stood out the most and captured the public's attention. And that, my friends, is the brief tale of two of the most beautiful and sought-after singers.

🌻💗≾🌹🌸≪💞≫🌸🌹≿💗🌻

⭐Fabricate being the husband of (Human) King Boo, but having to watch him suffer because you were torn apart in the past when Luigi caught and trapped you. Up until he found it, he was making every effort to retrace his steps in search of your gorgeous portrait.

After failing to bring you out, he approached Luigi in peace and requested that he utilize the dark light to bring his lover out. Boo and Luigi came to an understanding whereby Boo would leave their domain in peace and never bother it again.

In order to free you from your image, Luigi employed the Dark Light. Boo instantly tackled and kissed you after seeing you, ecstatic. To leave you alone, Luigi honored his word. The two misplaced souls are now back together.

🌻💗≾🌹🌸≪💞≫🌸🌹≿💗🌻

(Modern AU) Forsee, Silverash, going back to the pet shop with your spouse. When a somnolent class of fauna—something—apprehends your engagement, you were looking for another individual to adopt. He gave you the names of Phantom, Broca, Aosta, and Cronin when you asked him about their names after noticing them in their sleep state.