(𝑀/𝓃)'𝓈 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼𝒳

🎉🎃🎉✨14,100+ reads special✨🎉🎃🎉

Blush Blush X Spooktober Edition

🚨⚠️//🚨WARNING🚨//⚠️🚨

Warning the book contains 18+ languages ​​and knowledge. You will glimpse things that might denigrate, displease, mortify, or petrify you. If you want to document the book? Stow your horses, revert and dismiss the book alone, monsieur/madame. I possess nothing but the book and some plot hypotheses; all go to their respective proprietor. I have precautioned you deary; now is the time for you to settle whether you will persist reading or not. Thank you for reading this, and let us cruise to the main event.

╭🕷⊰🎃≏🦇⍦🪦⋞☠️⋟🪦⍦🦇≏🎃⊱🕷╮

(Gothic AU) Your invitation to stay at your uncle's castle from a few years ago was extended. Even if you didn't initially enjoy it, you soon warmed to the place to the point that you could not imagine living anywhere else. You are eager to meet the new visitor staying at the estate today. Someone hasn't stopped by for a very long time. Although his attire is a little strange, you still find him to be rather appealing. You start speaking to him, but he doesn't respond. You follow him from room to room, but he doesn't appear to mind because he is preoccupied with measuring the walls. You approach him, isolating him in the kitchen, grasping his shoulders, and shrieking when you've had enough because, after all, you're a duke and nobody should treat you so condescendingly, irrespective of how charming they are.

(M/n): Can you hear me? What is your problem?

His eyes widen as if he were gazing at a ghost, and his voice rises. He had to address every query 

you had in order to put a stop to it. You asked him a question before he left, to wrap up his visit.

(M/n): Hey! Can I ask for your name?

???: Since you are so persistent, my name is Poe . Now, can I leave?

When you asked one final question, the ravenette grunted. The (H/c) man nod and let him 

pass through before letting him go.

(M/n): And you'll revisit me, right?

Poe: Yeah, yeah, I will because I am stunned by your look and your castle.

You were left in awe and inspired by the young man's next visit when he finished speaking and tipped his hat.

🌻💗≾🌹🌸≪💞≫🌸🌹≿💗🌻

Imagine Nimh treating (M/n) to a romantic date on Valentine's Day to cheer them up after their initial arrangements with someone else fell through. Nimh does their hardest to make (M/n) happy, and after only a few attempts, they are successful. At this point, (M/n) realises they would have preferred to be with Nimh.

🌻💗≾🌹🌸≪💞≫🌸🌹≿💗🌻

(Monster world AU) Imagine being one of the greatest surfers and the son of the original Frankenstein himself. You like going into competitions and on little quests to find your soulmate. You hear about a match that happens around a beach called The Flytrap Paradise. So why not give it a go? You pack your things, place them in your car, and head down to the beach. You arrived at the beach and entered the strife. Many became aware of your appearance. Many flocked to see you and do the usual celebrity stuff. You numerous autographs and gave words to the people, but they seemed to not respect your space. You were swarmed by the pool of people and couldn't find a way out, but someone saved you from getting squeezed to death. A tanned- skinned male with a single hair bun on his back, wearing Hawaiian attire. His hair seemed to be a gorgon. Everyone got away,leaving the two alone. They both began to talk before the competition. After winning the competition, they both began to hang out even more. His name was Dmitri . He owned the beach and many feared becoming stones. They say he was cruel and mean, but he wasn't. He was the opposite. In fact, you two got into a relationship. You become attached to him from time to time . You soon left for another competition and vowed to return to him once again. He will wait for you to come back again, in bed.