Remembering that one reader...

╭🕷⊰🎃≏🦇⍦🪦⋞☠️⋟🪦⍦🦇≏🎃⊱🕷╮

I clearly can't remember the username of the salty reader I had during the soft launch of this book. I attempted to locate them on Gmail, but remembered that I had deleted them. how "generous" and "courageous" a gentleman I am. But I recall them asking why you couldn't write a smut about a youtuber, Ranboo, and arguing that the person should be left alone and free of lemons. I wrote one scenario about the reader having an intercourse with Ranboo. Can anyone remember that? Yes. Maybe not. Newer readers, however, cannot because I deleted that story plot for the sake of that dear viewer of mine. Along with the comment

Back then, I was new to making stories and couldn't gain that resistance against haters. I didn't know how to deal with it. It's similar to sending a top-tier team to the Darkest Dungeon and failing to recognise that one will perish while others will live. The reader may have been unaware that Ranboo has smuts and that R34 arts exist. There aren't many of them. Remember that this book is made for all to indulge themselves in pleasure and frolic. like the one in the rules that has been mentioned. Whether you like it or not, it's your choice. Stow your horses and leave my creation alone. if you don't like the otherworldly content in my book. Then grab your bags, take my advice, and get out with manners. Report the book, and I will curse you with eldritch power. I will try my best to fortify the rules to further reassure these malign and resentful creatures to keep themselves away. I now fight and refuse to hide. So don't be a fool and challenge me in my domain. I am not afraid to skewer your organs with my rapier or blast a hole in your chest with my Flintlock pistol. Crush your puny body with a pipe organ. Penetrate your thick skull with a pickaxe. Don't forget that I will call upon a flock of armed aristrocrats (and my undead ancestors) to beat you up. But key point, if you don't like it, you can leave and get your first free anger management session from Dr. Nurse Doctor's sanitarium.

In addition, if you are that one reader who reads this message. I hope you can continue your anti-Ranboo smut crusade, or whatever your reason may be. Until you fall into the pit of failure and watch yourself suffer as a result of your foreboding mission.

Do forgive me for going too far with the message, dear Esquire/Courtesan. I forgive and understand, but I don't forget, remember that. I can always mark someone for death. It'll be a nice day to go hunting for a foolhardy and hang up my collections.

the new chapter will also be published soon, and the Christmas sequence will begin. Cosmarium will still be present.

Have a nice, wonderful day in reality and wonderland, my lovely barons and baronesses.

(Note: The Ranboo scenario will make a big comeback with a slight tap of cosmarium.)

╭🕷⊰🎃≏🦇⍦🪦⋞☠️⋟🪦⍦🦇≏🎃⊱🕷╮