(𝑀/𝓃)'𝓈 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼𝒱

🚨⚠️//🚨WARNING🚨//⚠️🚨

The book contains 18+ languages and knowledge. You will glimpse things that might denigrate, displease, mortify, or petrify you. If you want to document the book, stow your horses, revert, and dismiss the book alone, monsieur or madame. I possess nothing but the book and some plot hypotheses; all go to their respective proprietors. I have cautioned you, dear; now is the time for you to decide whether you will continue reading or not. Thank you for reading this, and let us cruise to the main event.

╭🕷⊰🎃≏🦇⍦🪦⋞☠️⋟🪦⍦🦇≏🎃⊱🕷╮

⭐Imagine having a threesome with Adam and Eve (Nier: Automata) wearing collars and leashes. You pulled Eve's leash while pounding his poor and abused prostate, causing him to moan out of escasty. The intensity of pleasure filled the room as the boundaries of pleasure were pushed to new heights. The electrifying connection between all three individuals intensified, creating an unforgettable experience.

Now it's Adam's turn as he rides your cock while Eve is licking your body over. The room became a symphony of pleasure, with each moan and gasp fueling the desire for more. As Adam rode your cock, his movements synchronized perfectly with Eve's skilled tongue, amplifying the sensations coursing through your body. The boundaries of pleasure continued to blur, leaving an indelible mark on all involved, forever etching this unforgettable experience into their memories.

🌻💗≾🌹🌸≪💞≫🌸🌹≿💗🌻

[Bete Loga's scenario will return after a plotline rework]

🌻💗≾🌹🌸≪💞≫🌸🌹≿💗🌻

⭐(Mediaeval AU) Consider that Prince Garry (Ib) was very young and alone; he would always wish for someone to be with him. At each gathering, Garry had different encounters with young princes, dukes, lords, etc. But he seemed to be content with nothing at all. The void deep inside his heart remains open and unfilled.

He was aware that many—if not all—were merely pursuing his riches, reputation, and empire. Their former gardener was soon to pass away due to age. The gardening assignment was accepted by a young, alluring landscaper by the name of (M/n). Garry developed feelings for the temperamental gardener and would frequently stalk him from a distance or leave love notes on his memos.

The idea of overtracking it or being observed from behind is unimportant to either of you. The young prince's only social awkwardness comes from his strict father's directive to keep a distance from the underprivileged and servants. Garry once requested that the gardener visit his quarters.

"I was waiting for you to come with me." Garry says that he has noticed that the plants in his quarters are not looking "healthy", and he wants the gardener to inspect them.

"What is it, your majesty?" He says Garry showed him the "problem" with the plants. But all the plants seemed to be as fine as butter to no parsnips. That's when Garry lost his focus and decided to spit out his confession to his desired lover.

"I want to be honest and say that I love you (M/n). I want to be with you forever." Garry hesitantly replied with full-blasted hope and was ready to accept rejection.

He shook his head away and simply waited for an answer, whether to accept his love or throw it in the trash. until he felt something wrapped around his body. Something warm, comfortable, and relieving. He opened his own pair of eyes and saw two arms nestling around his slender body.