(𝑀/𝓃)'𝓈 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒱𝐼

🎉🎃🎉✨1,800+ reads special✨🎉🎃🎉

🚨⚠️//🚨WARNING🚨//⚠️🚨

Warning: The book contains 18+ languages and knowledge. You will glimpse things that might denigrate, displease, mortify, or petrify you. If you want to document the book, stow your horses, revert, and dismiss the book alone, monsieur or madame. I possess nothing but the book and some plot hypotheses; all go to their respective proprietors. I have cautioned you, dear; now is the time for you to decide whether you will continue reading or not. Thank you for reading this, and let us cruise to the main event.

✨DILF Edition✨

╭🕷⊰🎃≏🦇⍦🪦⋞☠️⋟🪦⍦🦇≏🎃⊱🕷╮

⭐(Mediaeval AU) Imagine traversing through a frigid and precipitating night; you were on a small task to gather some logs. You slowly became fatigued and decided to find a house or hut to stay in for the night. It was not long till you discovered an old and mysterious mansion up the cliff; you finally found a place for the dusk to pass.

You headed in the direction of the estate. You remembered a tale told by people about a wealthy lineage who died in an unfortunate calamity. You went inside the manor, asking permission from the departed clan, not noticing someone was stalking you from the gloom. You were scouring the mansion; you were astonished by the architecture, especially the person in the painting.

Soon you ate the rye bread (with honey or sugar on top), your mother's formula in your bag, and proceeded to doze. The next day, you smelled something delicious as you went to the kitchen; you heard someone humming; you snuck to the kitchen and saw a gorgeous ghoul with a pink apron. You were horrified and stunned altogether; the ghost tried to run away, but you held its hand.

Shocking, right? The spirit looked at you with a tear trickling from his gaze; you realized him as the owner, Vincent Phantomive. You calmed him down and informed him what happened, and he told you that his wife massacred him and his family. You were astounded by the cataclysm and began to comfort him about his past.

A month later, you and he grew sentiments for each other; you came up to him and acknowledged your feelings, which caused him to burst into happiness. The two of you consented to live with each other eternally, and now the two were merry. He got the only thing he wanted in his life: to be adored and cherished by someone.

🌻💗≾🌹🌸≪💞≫🌸🌹≿💗🌻

Imagine using Lotor (Voltron) as your cum dumpster. He enjoys having his insides filled by your cum and will do anything to please you, making him the perfect submissive for those who enjoy dominating their partners like you. He loved it whenever you took control in the bedroom and made him submit to your every desire, giving him a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction that he couldn't find anywhere else.

Lotor became a regular visitor to your bedroom, always eager to experience the pleasure of your dominance and submission dynamics, which brought him a level of intimacy and connection that he had never felt before. He is a slave to your touch; he trembles at your mighty and dominating aura.

You feel a sense of power and control over him, and the trust he places in you only deepens your bond. However, aftercare like cuddling or sleeping is highly crucial and cannot be done without it.