(𝑀/𝓃)'𝓈 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒱

🚨⚠️//🚨WARNING🚨//⚠️🚨

Warning: the book contains 18+ languages and knowledge. You will glimpse things that might denigrate, displease, mortify, or petrify you. If you want to document the book, stow your horses, revert, and dismiss the book alone, monsieur or madame. I possess nothing but the book and some plot hypotheses; all go to their respective proprietors. I have cautioned you, dear; now is the time for you to decide whether you will continue reading or not. Thank you for reading this, and let us cruise to the main event.

╭🕷⊰🎃≏🦇⍦🪦⋞☠️⋟🪦⍦🦇≏🎃⊱🕷╮

⭐Imagine Inuyasha having a breeding kink. He likes to have you fill him to the brim. When cum is leaking out of his hole, you always use something to prevent it from flowing out. His body will limp while walking. Sometimes secretly 'peed' in private only to flow some semen out, but he could not walk if he get caught.

"Fuck. I love you semen, my love" he said as he pushed his insides to spurt out some ejaculation.

"(M/n), how I wished to be a woman for you," he said as he dreamt to be a woman, or a trans, and got his vagina bangs over and over again.

"his semen inside, but I need to out, so I can move better.

Suddenly (M/n) appeared right behind him and began playing and twisting his nipples. Causing the white-haired inu man to shiver in pleasure.

"(M/n)-" Inuyasha said as he was cut off. (M/n) was a mere human yet he was strong against him.

Before he could speak he was cut off and got pounded by your monstrous cock. He couldn't help but submit to your mighty penis that was surely reshaping his insides.

🌻💗≾🌹🌸≪💞≫🌸🌹≿💗🌻

⭐Imagine having a secret relationship with the stubborn (and art-obsessed) man, Seishuu Handa. You are one of the people in the world who listens and understands him. Of course, you are also into arts, which sparks up both of your relationships more.

You take him on many dates. Boat rides? Done. A trip around the world? Finished. Picnic? Beach? Amusement parks? Skiing? Mountain Hiking? He would always rattle by your surprises. (Oh, and by the way, you are rich)

🌻💗≾🌹🌸≪💞≫🌸🌹≿💗🌻

Imagine Sasuke Uchiha has a crush on you, but you are oblivious like a blind person. So he is preparing to take your virginity. He planned everything and hoped to God that everything would go well.

"Step one and two, done. For the final step. Ride his dick out. Perfect, just perfect." He said in very joyful tone with anticipation of something everone else to get.

Getting his crush's attention (and virginity) out of existence. He gained on top and slowly lowered himself to your dick, only getting a feeling of his arse being ripped apart by a log.

Yes, a log, since you tricked him into your clone that was a wood and you laughed off as Sasuke just layed in the ground waiting for help. And it took him half a month to walk back.

🌻💗≾🌹🌸≪💞≫🌸🌹≿💗🌻

⭐Imagine spending years as Isaac Foster's best friend and lover when the two first met there. Yours is the B6, while Isaac's is the B7. You two have been getting to know each other ever since you met. The frightening bandaged man, who is also like you, appears next.