The Editorial Warfare Update

Warning: This IS NOT A DRILL, or so... Okay enough drama. Good day, I am Mary, your uptown and downtown daily news reporter.

There is a new update coming to the book. The upcoming update will soon arrive at the book, bringing devastating changes that may or may not please the reader. The upcoming will be delivered and executed by General Marx Linguist, the head of the Editorial Warfare Department.

Bombs will rain above the sky, bullets will fly over your heads, gasses will poison everything on the battlefield with no mercy. Isn't this so wonderful, of wait, out of context, back to the point. Okay, here is the list.

Update: Bombing Run—Ongoing

The top one will be done a few days later with minimal effort but an outlandish style of destruction. A lot of bullets will be flying around from both sides, and it will be a head-shot day, isn't it?

Update 2: Missile Strike—Pending Soon

This one will be more devastating than the previous one, but a grain of hard work will be applied. Watch out for those trip mines the General has planned on, or you'll be blown to tiny little pieces of corned beef!

Update 3: ???—Unknown

Data is consecrated, very much consecrated. Oh look! Cluster bombs!

The battle is ongoing on and on, until the end of the update. As General Marx Linguist will drop a speech a few days later, or so. Have a nice and wonderous day or night to you all, and tune in for more if you want to see more.

Okay time to head out, or my head will be blown to pieces. PS: there will be anothe rupdate coming- Atomic bomb! Time to run!

*KABOOOM!*

THE EDITORIAL WARFARE UPDATE.

COMING SOON, OR UNTIL A BOMB WILL DROP DOWN TO YOUR HOUSE.